Featured Member VideoDIY Hammock Underquilt Project - Part 1
More Videos by ElevenBravo
View larger or ask the author a question.
View all wilderness survival videos
Recent Forum Posts
|I enjoy following sports and would ...||2|
|Used Wheelchairs For Sale||0|
|Family kayaking trip||3|
|Another solo kayak trip||3|
|Anyone hear from Alan?||2|
Come Join the Discussion Today!
Our site has been mentioned in:
U.S. News and World Report
Best of the Web - Site of the Week 8/6/01
Discovery Channel Canada
One Week in the Wilderness
Hot Sites 08/08/2005
In this part of the guide, you will learn preparedness strategies that are common to all disasters. You plan only once, and are able to apply your plan to all types of hazards.
When you complete Part 1, you will be able to:
- Get informed about hazards and emergencies that may affect you and your family.
- Develop an emergency plan.
- Collect and assemble disaster supplies kit.
- Learn where to seek shelter from all types of hazards.
- Identify the community warning systems and evacuation routes.
- Include in your plan required information from community and school plans.
- Learn what to do for specific hazards. · Practice and maintain your plan.
Getting Informed Emergency Planning and Checklists Assemble Disaster Supplies Kit Shelter
|Ultimate Survival Knife & Kit
List Price: 61.99
Our Price: 39.95
This 15 inch survival knife with drop point blade features a thick quality stainless steel blade with serrated top edge. Textured and ribbed solid metal handle and guard. Nylon sheath. Survival kit includes a hollow grip with a compass top to store items within the knife itself, as well as additional pouches on the sheath to hold the rest. Complete survival kit.Click Here to Buy the Survival Knife Now.