Thread: my self serve produce stand nets over 100 aday

Default my self serve produce stand nets over 100 aday

i do this on a shoe string budget ,, i,ll answer all questions.. kevin , with an old tiller and renting fields ,, i have 17 acres where my cabin is but all wooded ,, sure i have someone plow the field first ,,, i live in a rural area, and people drive to get my homegrown produce ,,, the stand is self serve ,,, i may lose some ,,, but cheaper than being there all day ,,, oh yeh tomatoes ,, tomatoes are your #1 cash crop ,, city folks , come back , week after week,,,, oh and you,ll be paid for eating good , how good can it get ,,
    Last edited by iinvent1; 01-15-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: was yo short

Welcome iinvent. You'll notice I removed your link from your post. That's against forum rules. You can put it in your signature but not in a post. Why don't you take you shoe strings on over to the Introduction section and produce a little information about yourself?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Default rick

i,ll do that now ,, i could not find profile link

At the very top of the screen is the option of Settings. Click on that and you'll be in the User Control Panel. Scroll down the left side until you see My Settings. In that box you'll see Edit Signature. You can place your web site in your signature. That's actually a benefit because it displays on all posts. We use that method to keep spammers from just posting spam.

Here's a template you can use for your Introduction if you choose.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...r-Introduction
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.