Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Videos and experiments with guns.!!

Mr SP Guns is a good man with great intentions. It is hard for him to understand what we say as even with translators, it looses a lot in the translation. When I write to him, I write in English and in Greek. I hope this is easier for him. I think his English is good but imagine how hard this would be for us trying to talk to someone in Greece all the time. Thank you Rick for showing him where to look for Ad Sense dollars.

They are only allowed smooth bore firearms (shotguns) in Greece. I think that SP Guns would love to come to America and having some cool Ruger or Smith & Wesson pistols at his disposal.

Ο κ. SP Guns είναι ένας καλός άνθρωπος με μεγάλες προθέσεις. Είναι δύσκολο για αυτόν να καταλάβει αυτό που λέμε ότι ακόμη και με μεταφραστές, χάνει πολύ στην μετάφραση. Όταν γράφω σε αυτόν, γράφω στα αγγλικά και στα ελληνικά. Ελπίζω να είναι ευκολότερο γι 'αυτόν. Νομίζω ότι τα Αγγλικά του είναι καλά, αλλά φαντάζομαι πόσο δύσκολο θα ήταν να προσπαθούμε να μιλάμε σε κάποιον στην Ελλάδα όλη την ώρα. Σας ευχαριστούμε που τον έδειξε από πού να ψάξει για δολάρια Ad Sense.

Επιτρέπονται μόνο ομαλά πυροβόλα όπλα (κυνηγετικά όπλα) στην Ελλάδα. Νομίζω ότι τα SP Guns θα ήθελαν να έρθουν στην Αμερική και να έχουν μερικά δροσερά πιστόλια Ruger ή Smith & Wesson στη διάθεσή του.

O k. SP Guns eínai énas kalós ánthropos me megáles prothéseis. Eínai dýskolo gia aftón na katalávei aftó pou léme óti akómi kai me metafrastés, chánei polý stin metáfrasi. Ótan gráfo se aftón, gráfo sta angliká kai sta elliniká. Elpízo na eínai efkolótero gi 'aftón. Nomízo óti ta Angliká tou eínai kalá, allá fantázomai póso dýskolo tha ítan na prospathoúme na miláme se kápoion stin Elláda óli tin óra. Sas efcharistoúme pou ton édeixe apó poú na psáxei gia dolária Ad Sense.

Epitrépontai móno omalá pyrovóla ópla (kynigetiká ópla) stin Elláda. Nomízo óti ta SP Guns tha íthelan na érthoun stin Amerikí kai na échoun meriká droserá pistólia Ruger í Smith & Wesson sti diáthesí tou.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Slim View Post
    Mr SP Guns is a good man with great intentions. It is hard for him to understand what we say as even with translators, it looses a lot in the translation. When I write to him, I write in English and in Greek. I hope this is easier for him. I think his English is good but imagine how hard this would be for us trying to talk to someone in Greece all the time. Thank you Rick for showing him where to look for Ad Sense dollars.

They are only allowed smooth bore firearms (shotguns) in Greece. I think that SP Guns would love to come to America and having some cool Ruger or Smith & Wesson pistols at his disposal.

Ο κ. SP Guns είναι ένας καλός άνθρωπος με μεγάλες προθέσεις. Είναι δύσκολο για αυτόν να καταλάβει αυτό που λέμε ότι ακόμη και με μεταφραστές, χάνει πολύ στην μετάφραση. Όταν γράφω σε αυτόν, γράφω στα αγγλικά και στα ελληνικά. Ελπίζω να είναι ευκολότερο γι 'αυτόν. Νομίζω ότι τα Αγγλικά του είναι καλά, αλλά φαντάζομαι πόσο δύσκολο θα ήταν να προσπαθούμε να μιλάμε σε κάποιον στην Ελλάδα όλη την ώρα. Σας ευχαριστούμε που τον έδειξε από πού να ψάξει για δολάρια Ad Sense.

Επιτρέπονται μόνο ομαλά πυροβόλα όπλα (κυνηγετικά όπλα) στην Ελλάδα. Νομίζω ότι τα SP Guns θα ήθελαν να έρθουν στην Αμερική και να έχουν μερικά δροσερά πιστόλια Ruger ή Smith & Wesson στη διάθεσή του.

O k. SP Guns eínai énas kalós ánthropos me megáles prothéseis. Eínai dýskolo gia aftón na katalávei aftó pou léme óti akómi kai me metafrastés, chánei polý stin metáfrasi. Ótan gráfo se aftón, gráfo sta angliká kai sta elliniká. Elpízo na eínai efkolótero gi 'aftón. Nomízo óti ta Angliká tou eínai kalá, allá fantázomai póso dýskolo tha ítan na prospathoúme na miláme se kápoion stin Elláda óli tin óra. Sas efcharistoúme pou ton édeixe apó poú na psáxei gia dolária Ad Sense.

Epitrépontai móno omalá pyrovóla ópla (kynigetiká ópla) stin Elláda. Nomízo óti ta SP Guns tha íthelan na érthoun stin Amerikí kai na échoun meriká droserá pistólia Ruger í Smith & Wesson sti diáthesí tou.
    If i had the money i would be there tomorrow my friend..!! Thank you so much..!!

Is water bulletproof..??

That's a pretty cool experiment. You are actually firing through more than 30 centimeters of water because you are firing on an angle. This is the same principle as sloped armor. Depending on the angle you fired at you were actually firing through something like 50 or 55 centimeters of water. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That's a pretty cool experiment. You are actually firing through more than 30 centimeters of water because you are firing on an angle. This is the same principle as sloped armor. Depending on the angle you fired at you were actually firing through something like 50 or 55 centimeters of water. Well done.
    Thank you my friend..!!!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Mythbusters did this one back in 2005. Episode 34.

They used a variety of firearms and finished with the 50BMG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvSTuLIjRm8
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Make your own subsonic slugs..!!

how much increased pulses effect accurasy..??

Quote Originally Posted by Sp guns View Post
    how much increased pulses effect accurasy..??

Mr SP Guns- Great video. I watched it on Facebook and it was not good video.

I think you would have awesome video if you didn't add footage from previous video because there were problems with original. Adding "other" footage seems to reduce the authenticity of what you want to tell the audience.

I would also add that shooting from a standing position or a sitting position would really demonstrate a difference in accuracy after raising heart rate (pulse).

Shooting from a bench rest is not going to show us that there is a big difference. Your grouping was almost 2 inches at 60 yards. That is a long way (One meter is 3 1/4 apprx feet) or 195 feet (65 yards).

You need to demonstrate a better comparison between at rest and at a higher heartbeat.

I loved the idea of this video. That is why I am offering my opinion. Thank You !

Ο κ. SP Guns - Μεγάλο βίντεο. Το παρακολούθησα στο Facebook και δεν ήταν καλό βίντεο.

Νομίζω ότι θα έχετε φοβερό βίντεο εάν δεν προσθέσατε βίντεο από το προηγούμενο βίντεο επειδή υπήρχαν προβλήματα με το πρωτότυπο. Η προσθήκη "άλλου" βίντεο φαίνεται να μειώνει την αυθεντικότητα του τι θέλετε να πείτε στο κοινό.

Θα ήθελα επίσης να προσθέσω ότι η λήψη από όρθια θέση ή κάθισμα θα δείξει πραγματικά μια διαφορά στην ακρίβεια μετά την αύξηση του καρδιακού ρυθμού (παλμός).

Η λήψη από ένα πάγκο δεν πρόκειται να μας δείξει ότι υπάρχει μεγάλη διαφορά. Η ομαδοποίησή σας ήταν σχεδόν 2 ίντσες στα 60 μέτρα. Αυτό είναι πολύ μακριά (ένα μέτρο είναι 3 1/4 apprx πόδια) ή 195 πόδια (65 μέτρα).

Πρέπει να επιδείξετε καλύτερη σύγκριση μεταξύ ηρεμίας και υψηλότερου καρδιακού ρυθμού.

Μου άρεσε πολύ η ιδέα αυτού του βίντεο. Αυτός είναι ο λόγος που προτείνω τη γνώμη μου. Ευχαριστώ !

Mr SP Guns- Great video. I watched it on Facebook and it was not good video.

I think you would have awesome video if you didn't add footage from previous video because there were problems with original. Adding "other" footage seems to reduce the authenticity of what you want to tell the audience.

I would also add that shooting from a standing position or a sitting position would really demonstrate a difference in accuracy after raising heart rate (pulse).

Shooting from a bench rest is not going to show us that there is a big difference. Your grouping was almost 2 inches at 60 yards. That is a long way (One meter is 3 1/4 apprx feet) or 195 feet (65 yards).

You need to demonstrate a better comparison between at rest and at a higher heartbeat.

I loved the idea of this video. That is why I am offering my opinion. Thank You !

Ο κ. SP Guns - Μεγάλο βίντεο. Το παρακολούθησα στο Facebook και δεν ήταν καλό βίντεο.

Νομίζω ότι θα έχετε φοβερό βίντεο εάν δεν προσθέσατε βίντεο από το προηγούμενο βίντεο επειδή υπήρχαν προβλήματα με το πρωτότυπο. Η προσθήκη "άλλου" βίντεο φαίνεται να μειώνει την αυθεντικότητα του τι θέλετε να πείτε στο κοινό.

Θα ήθελα επίσης να προσθέσω ότι η λήψη από όρθια θέση ή κάθισμα θα δείξει πραγματικά μια διαφορά στην ακρίβεια μετά την αύξηση του καρδιακού ρυθμού (παλμός).

Η λήψη από ένα πάγκο δεν πρόκειται να μας δείξει ότι υπάρχει μεγάλη διαφορά. Η ομαδοποίησή σας ήταν σχεδόν 2 ίντσες στα 60 μέτρα. Αυτό είναι πολύ μακριά (ένα μέτρο είναι 3 1/4 apprx πόδια) ή 195 πόδια (65 μέτρα).

Πρέπει να επιδείξετε καλύτερη σύγκριση μεταξύ ηρεμίας και υψηλότερου καρδιακού ρυθμού.

Μου άρεσε πολύ η ιδέα αυτού του βίντεο. Αυτός είναι ο λόγος που προτείνω τη γνώμη μου. Ευχαριστώ !
    Hi my friend..!! Thank you for your ideas..!!

Are Co2 pistols leathal..??

Quote Originally Posted by Sp guns View Post
    Are Co2 pistols leathal..??

This is my favorite video you have done. Grandma was great!

This is my favorite video you have done. Grandma was great!
    Hahahaha thank you my friend..!!

Grandma was smart. Funny vid.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Grandma was smart. Funny vid.
    Thank you so much my friend..!!