Thread: Military T Shirts...

Default Military T Shirts...

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but does anyone know where I can buy Solid color Military T Shirts?Thought this would be pretty darn easy to do but it's becoming a nightmare to find someone.Thanks in advance and Mods.feel free to move this if necessary.
    "Failing to plan is Planning to fail"

Are you asking about the green/brown/tan undershirts? If so - google military undershirts - you will get a lot of responses. I have not purchased them on line as I use the local Navy Exchange, so buyer beware.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

If you are looking for true military shirts then you will be hard pressed to find them. Most of the military surplus stuff, ebay and retail sites sell commercial T-shirts despite their claims. You'll have to find a shirt made by Gibbs, Chalmers, Mount Airy, Globe, Julius Kaiser, Basket Walker, Gardner Waring or Fuld & Hatch. There are some other manufacturers as well but that should get you started. Those folks have government contracts for solid colored 50/50 T-shirts.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Rothco is where most of the "surplus" dealers buy their goods. They have been around forever. I was buying wholesale from them back in the 1980s.

The are not surplus dealers, they provide new production copies of military issue.

Check the dealer locator box for a dealer near you.

http://www.rothco.com/
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 04-18-2015 at 04:38 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Thanks folks,appreciate the help.

Kyra
    Rothco is where I get a lot of my stuff. pretty decent prices as well. Last time I ordered I got 12 of the desert tan T shirts for $36 same ones as Army issue.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Are you asking about the green/brown/tan undershirts? If so - google military undershirts - you will get a lot of responses. I have not purchased them on line as I use the local Navy Exchange, so buyer beware.
    If I had to buy them, I'd go to the local Army-Navy store. Check LAPG too.

Found some finally at the Army Navy Store a state over from me.Thanks all...

Sportmans Guide is a good source for milsurp. With all milsurp clothing I have discovered always order one size up, if not two sizes up. I dunno why, but military clothes always run smaller than civilian clothes.
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

Might want to call them.....
    http://www.jrmilitary.com/
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Always preferred the non issued ones (and socks) from the PX. Although you should be able to find issued ones pretty easy. Google.
    R.I.P.

SFC Raymond Munden
    CPL Charles Gaffney
    SSG Nolan P. Barham

http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/Wi...3126b.gif.html