Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you prepping for "COMET ELININ" ? WTF is going on now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Cow View Post
    Well, if its going to hit Earth, then the only survival gear I will need it a 12 pack of the best beer and a lawn chair. The apoclyps is something I would only get to see once.

Whats your address,? I bring over some more 'supplies"....You know the "watch the show".....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Coward...............say it. Go ahead.
    Can't SD I already have enough people ticked at me. You know how it is. First comet alignments, then the Borg show up and before you know it we are all hitching a ride to Aplha Centuri on a magic carpet.

Now if it could muster up enough gusto to slide Martha's Vineyard into the Atlantic tonight I will be a believer. so far al it can do is a piddly 5.8 that don't even colapse a bridge or anything.

Now Hunter may be onto something here. We are talking TEOTWAWKI and no matter how much ammo you have stockpiled for that poodle shooter you do not survive a comet strike.

I want whisky, cigarettes and a 100mph woman.

Knew I was saving that gold for somthing!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 08-23-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I only prepare for things I can mediate.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

The only Comet I prepare for is the one that comes in the little green can and keeps my sinks and tub sparkly clean.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ky
    before you know it we are all hitching a ride to Aplha Centuri on a magic carpet.
    The last time I tried that was 1968, Steppenwolf was blasting on the 8 track and I was handed something on a sugar cube that.....well, that was a long time ago. They should be by with my medicine soon.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by LongHuntre View Post
    WTF is that all about ? The code or buzz is that ELENIN is not named for her discoverer a Russian astronmer named Leonid Elenin but it is code for are you ready for this...... "Extinction Level Event Now In November".....very interesting coincidence you be the judge of that.
    Actually I think ELENIN really stands for ELvis ENclosed INside. Hide your daughters, cause he's coming back! I knew he wasn't from around here!

Thank you, Thank you very much.

Chip
    I asked my broker where to put my money. He said canned food and ammo.
    I think I'll just invest in ammo. Roasted zombies are mighty tasty you know.
    Especially the young and tender ones. Napalm sticks to kids!

It probaly nothing more than Falling Skys http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462059/
    Surivial is just an unplanned adventure when you are prepared

Ain't been on fer a while so to keep "boss" happy I'll reply here. I've always figured that "When yer
    number's up, yer number's up." All this alarmist crap got old for me over 30yrs ago. Found that ya lose
    sleep by worryin', so WHY?! At my age I need all the sleep I can get!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Whats your address,? I bring over some more 'supplies"....You know the "watch the show".....
    Galveston Texas. I meet you at point San Luis and get the grill fired up. We can get blatto, cook hot dogs, and watch the 100 ft wall of water come in.

100ft. wall of water? May I suggest a large dip net. Just hold it up as the water passes and you'll be grilling fresh fish in no time.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

There coming to take me away HAHA there coming to take me away HEHE HOHO HAHA!!!!!!!Don't tell anyone they forgot to wipe the lens of the telescope off for the last year.At least I will get to look at it during hunting season and maybe get some great pics.The earth is going to esplode sssshhhhh don't tell anyone it's a secret.

Really these world enders are gonna drive us nuts till the world explodes,now I guess they will blame Colorados and DC's earthquakes on a comet rather than the normal motions of our planet.The thing I want to see is how fast all of those doomers after Dec.24,2012 give us another date it's gonna end,like they have since the first time they did thousands of years ago.But hey at least we have good entertainment till then,what will it be next,A rouge galaxy is gonna take us out or a new crocodile alligator virus,or the aliens from Zeta Reticuli,it's always the same the worlds gonna end.Hey you die when your times up live it for what it is,family, friends and the great outdoors, a good fire and lots of wild potmeat to eat while we watch another comet go by during the Texas bow season and maybe a big piggy on the smoker to make the end of the world so much better.Oh it does give us a reason to make our collection of hunting and survival gear larger,HORRAY FOR BIG BOY TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The last time I tried that was 1968, Steppenwolf was blasting on the 8 track and I was handed something on a sugar cube that.....well, that was a long time ago. They should be by with my medicine soon.

Did the sugar cube make you chase rabbits ?

Galveston Texas. I meet you at point San Luis and get the grill fired up. We can get blatto, cook hot dogs, and watch the 100 ft wall of water come in.
    Guess we will needing more than a 12'er, would really suck to run outta beer before that 100 ft wall of water hits, LOL
    So, is the Quick Mart up stream or down stream from that wall, and do they sell beer on Sundays?

Reason I ask is that Louisiana (spend some time there in the winters) had some Parishes, that bhave some goofy laws, about stuff like that.

Did the sugar cube make you chase rabbits ?
    Remember, "One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small, but the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.....Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall" Jefferson Airplane, Grace Slick, White Rabbit.