Thread: Survival tips and gear reviews in Slovak language

Default Survival tips and gear reviews in Slovak language

I did put together some videos on survival and some knife and flashlights reviews in Slovak language, which should be understandable for Slovak, Czech and Polish members and survivalists I am working on more, I hope You will enjoy

Nalgene Bottle Survival kit:

Leatherman Case survival kit:

Storm Kettles:

Katadyn MyBottle:

Klarus RS1A:

Kizlyar Aggressor and Kizlyar Vendetta:

Pohl Force Alpha 2 Survival:

Leatherman Surge Black:

More to come

I don't know of a single member that speaks your language and will be able to understand your videos.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I speak polish as a second language, lived there for 2 years. I caught maybe 2% of what you were saying, stuff like "water" and "look at this". Maybe add English subtitles.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Blog Entries

Maybe el Amigo might understand some, but I think his first language is Hungarian.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Sorry guys, vids in English may come later, I donīt know weather they are registered or not, but I was invited to this forum by my friends from Slovakia, so I assume they know it a little bit I am surprised that You do not understand if You speak Polski, I am in poland pretty much once a week and I do speak slovak, nobody has problems understanding

Thanks for the effort........
    Welcome to the forum.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf64 View Post
    Sorry guys, vids in English may come later, I donīt know weather they are registered or not, but I was invited to this forum by my friends from Slovakia, so I assume they know it a little bit I am surprised that You do not understand if You speak Polski, I am in poland pretty much once a week and I do speak slovak, nobody has problems understanding
    Mostly because it is a second language to me, and I am not that proficient with it, and it has been a while since I have spoken it, or heard it spoken. Slavic languages (Russian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Slovakian...etc) are probably one of the hardest for English speakers to learn. German is the easiest. I lived in Poland for 2 years, a little over 10 years ago. I then went a long time not hearing or speaking it. Then I spoke it briefly a few times whilst in Iraq, with a few members of the Polish army. If you don't use a language all the time, it goes fast.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by finallyME View Post
    Mostly because it is a second language to me, and I am not that proficient with it, and it has been a while since I have spoken it, or heard it spoken. Slavic languages (Russian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Slovakian...etc) are probably one of the hardest for English speakers to learn. German is the easiest. I lived in Poland for 2 years, a little over 10 years ago. I then went a long time not hearing or speaking it. Then I spoke it briefly a few times whilst in Iraq, with a few members of the Polish army. If you don't use a language all the time, it goes fast.
    So true. So very, very true.

When I was growing up My grand parents , Mother , aunts and uncles all spoke in polish 50 percent of the time, I cant speak a word or it and only understand a hand full of words.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Dziekuje Pan

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    Dziekuje Pan
    mile widziane
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"