Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Philippines made bolo (jungle machetes)

Attachment 7375hello all. I have philippines made bolo (jungle machetes) for sale,,all handforged heat treated and made by a people who use these for survival in the jungles of southeast asia. Many styles,,also original handmade balisong knives from horn.Attachment 7372Attachment 7373Attachment 7374

There is a girl I know and she lives in the philippines
    Last edited by cowboy's daughter; 02-05-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Love the Balisongs. Must be nice to have some that aren't made out of cheap pot metal that breaks.

I don't see prices, form of payment, shipping options, or anything that gives me a warm and fuzzy.

I'm always up for jungle knives. Show me some specific ones and what they cost.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

sizereductionstableizationofbatangasknives037.jpgthey run from 60 dollars delivered for the bolos(machetes)1/8 th thick -3/16th 12 inch thru 17 inches......to 85.00 delivered for bone and stag handled balisongs (9 inchers) up to 125.00 for an 11 incher with bone handles,,carbon blade,, bone , horn or wood handles. All those in the pics are available and ready to ship. Paypal is my form of payments. Just shipped 3 last week from philippines to south dakota and nebraska and they were there in 5 days express.

Any of the bolos in pic at far right are 60 usd delivered plus 4% paypal fee. (top picture)

batangaspicswithbarangaybalisong148.jpgfull-951-65073-sizereductionstableizationofbatangasknives032.jpg
    bottom picture dagger blade balisong (bone ) 11 inches 125.00 usd plus ppal delivered.

private message me for more pics and information.
    black jigged bone handle is 85.00 usd delivered.
    You can buy 2 balisongs as cheap as 1 bcoz shipping is so high. The box they use here will be an automatic 25.00 fee if it has 1 knife or 2(balisongs) 9 incher
    Last edited by lefties; 02-06-2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: omission

Those pictures bring back memories. I've still got a couple from jungle survival training. Mine were made from leaf springs.

Some are made from german leafsprings,some are railroad rail steel.(machetes)batangaspicswithbarangaybalisong044.jpg
    Last edited by lefties; 02-06-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lefties View Post
    Some are made from german leafsprings,some are railroad rail steel.(machetes)batangaspicswithbarangaybalisong044.jpg
    I was able to learn the opening and closing of those knives. Butterfly knives

What I appreciated was the pork BBQ on a stick. Excellent food. What's the BBQ secret?

its all in the sauce!!!!!!!

samaurai swords(ninja style) made from the same place as lord of the rings swords. All heat treated and hand forged-works of art and fully functional.getthumb.jpgbatangaspicswithbarangaybalisong066.jpg
    66 usd delivered. Nothing like them in the states. These are top quality,,from batangas philippines.

23 inch jungle bolo sword. From bicol region in Philippines. Sharp and really hold an edge. Made to use. 75.00 usd deliveredAttachment 7412

Barongs and bolos are great!
    (I knew a sweet lady from Bicol, BTW...)

Your attachment 7412 failed.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Just a suggestion for you Lefties - it may be easier for others to follow what exactly you are selling if you start a new thread for each individual item.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

With exhaustive photos and measurements
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

i have it all on my website,,can i list it here? I read no links to other sites.

I think you can put it in your signature.

No, you can not list it in a post. You can, as Pete said, put it in your signature. If you do so, you can't refer folks to your signature. That's no different that posting the link.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 02-07-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by lefties View Post
    i have it all on my website,,can i list it here? I read no links to other sites.
    As Rick said, no you cannot post a link to your store. You can put a link in your signature to your store, but you cannot post things like "check out my signature", which would be the same as posting a link.

Upon further review, it might be best if you just use this one thread for selling your items. Keeping them all in one place will make it easier for people to find.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

One clarification to my post, lefties. You said no links to OTHER sites. You are welcome to post alink to any site you do not have an interest in. Just not your own.