Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now they want to take your Shotguns !

Default Now they want to take your Shotguns !

I thought this to be so important that i would post it here for all to see if this is not the proper location for said thread please move it elsewhere. Folks they are creeping up on every right you have and they aim to get whatever firearm you choose to own where will it end ? Follow to this link below to be informed and aware...

http://blog.princelaw.com/2011/1/20/...un-importation
    A Government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take it all away when it wants.
    Thomas Jefferson

Neither your Liberty, your money, nor your property are safe while Congress is in Session.

Blog Entries

Nice. Yet another zygnomic crusade by a Federal Agency that can't comprehend the meaning of the Second Amendment.

Before they were stolen, I owned three 12 gauge shotguns. One has a full wooden stock. The two others have pistol grips. Maybe my definition sporting is different from that of the Feds.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

The Suprime Court has already ruled that firearm ownership is not connected to sporting use and does have a valid basis in self defense.

It is time the Suprinme Court sat down on this admin.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I would hope that this is not a "wide scope" decision. I do know that many members of the ATF are not what would be stereotypical anti gun nuts. But fingers are crossed for a good outcome
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

As with other agencies, what they can not get legislatively, they will take through new agency regulation.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I'm sorry to say it but looks like Monday may be interesting.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Folks everyday they are nickel and diming the Billl of Rights and your freedoms away from you and me in the name of our own well being and safety this Government and administration thinks we are unable to take care of ourselves and i fear the worse is yet to com.
    A Government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take it all away when it wants.
    Thomas Jefferson

Neither your Liberty, your money, nor your property are safe while Congress is in Session.

Really now, doesn't feel sometimes like they are pushing for the citizenry to rise up and revolt?
    I know what hunts you.

Quote Originally Posted by SARKY View Post
    Really now, doesn't feel sometimes like they are pushing for the citizenry to rise up and revolt?
    Torches and pitchforks?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Thats probably what it would amount to, 3000 torches and 5000 pitchforks till about supper time. I hate to say it but I really fear the direction we are going. I'm not into politics by any means but alot of things just don't seem right. I'm really curious, guns have always been apart of life here until???? Was it the 20's and 30's that caused the government to ban guns? I really just don't understand, guns have been a proven deterent to violence why is it such a big deal? Yes u can shoot someone....but you can also stab them or beat them with a club. Oh hell now I can't have my kitchen knifes! It makes no sense to me.

Ok i'm done now, when will the idiocy cease?

Blog Entries

Hopefully before you end up with Laws like ours.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

@ shiftyer - It is my belief that many in government fear an armed populace. All the more reason to have an armed populace. At least that is what I believe the Founders intended.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I wonder if the new KelTec Bullpup and Mossberg 500 "Chainsaw" shotties will be banned!

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    @ shiftyer - It is my belief that many in government fear an armed populace. All the more reason to have an armed populace. At least that is what I believe the Founders intended.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -George Mason, during Virginia's ratification convention, 1788

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -Thomas Jefferson, Proposed Virginia Constitution, 1776, Jefferson Papers 344

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Torches and pitchforks?
    ill get some pine nots hold on
    All good things are wild and free
    -Henry David Thoreau

Learn from the old and the wise

They have a major portion of the population already believing that guns are bad, dangerous, will shoot people all by themselves etc.

They are really afraid of those of you who still have them (and have your common sense still intact). If they can't get you to believe with the masses, they might possibly deem you a danger to society and possibly to yourselves. Watch for that.

Not only do they have the masses believing guns are dangerous, they also have them fat and soft and dependent. You really really don't expect the cowed American Public to rise up do you? That would mean getting up off their couches, moving away from the TV sets, and possibly having to miss dinner. Somehow, I don't see it. And neither do the pols.

Oh, let's take no responsiblity for being fat and lazy. Let's blame that on the government, too. LOL.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

LOL. You know what I mean.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

An armed uprising is exactly what the present admin wants.

The Tuson shooting is a prime example. Within an hour the Communist New Network, had reported that the shooter was a vet, a militia member and a Tea Party supporter. Within 48 hours the dems were entering antigun legislationon the House Floor. They seem truly disappointed that he was simply another nonpolitical nutjob.

It will take a major, organized, violent uprising around election time to do the job they desire; give reason to suspend the election they konow they will loose, declare martial law nationwide and lock all political activity up while the "Commander in Chief" reorganizes the military to his liking.

This will be a Gulf of Tonkin on our own soil.

I do not put anything past the sociopaths in this present admin.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

You, uh, sit up at night trying to figure out how to outdo your previous posts don't you?