Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Southeastern BushcraftUSA Shingdig

You guys are killing me! I did learn some neat stuff over there!
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

Well fine then. Just go on over there with "them". See if we care. But once you walk out that door....
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    Actually....crash says that Ken keeps his pink things in his "delicates" drawer.
    Hey 2dumb! I did notice there were alot of people from this side of the Mason Dixon do you think that matters?
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYSURVIVAL View Post
    Hey 2dumb! I did notice there were alot of people from this side of the Mason Dixon do you think that matters?
    LOL...You mean instead of having high tech, designer, state of the art survival gear.....all the latest homestead canning books, with fancy tongs, grabbers, and racks, and the latest smoker/dehydrator....and the light weight drawers and little tent.....they're just good ol' country folk, that have been canning homegrown food, curing meat, sleeping in the woods when they hunt, and providing for their families, just like paw, and grandpaw, and greatgrandpaw did?
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    LOL...You mean instead of having high tech, designer, state of the art survival gear.....all the latest homestead canning books, with fancy tongs, grabbers, and racks, and the latest smoker/dehydrator....and the light weight drawers and little tent.....they're just good ol' country folk, that have been canning homegrown food, curing meat, sleeping in the woods when they hunt, and providing for their families, just like paw, and grandpaw, and greatgrandpaw did?
    Well yeah that was really neat but the best part was there were no lawyers that have fantasies about men in pink...

Well hell friends I am just trying to soak up information any place I can find it. Here, there or everywhere. Most places I just read and don't post, but you all make it so friendly I post here.

I have learned a few things from you all and few from them as well and hope to learn more. I hope I never need it, but if something I have learned from one of these forums helps to save my life or someone else I know I will count it as blessing regardless if it was THIS forum or the OTHER.

I know it's all in good fun and wish I knew you all well enough to join in....

Quote Originally Posted by roar-k View Post
    Well hell friends I am just trying to soak up information any place I can find it. Here, there or everywhere. Most places I just read and don't post, but you all make it so friendly I post here.

I have learned a few things from you all and few from them as well and hope to learn more. I hope I never need it, but if something I have learned from one of these forums helps to save my life or someone else I know I will count it as blessing regardless if it was THIS forum or the OTHER.

You tell'em we ain't takin' no crud around any forum!

Quote Originally Posted by roar-k View Post

Now you do!!! Jump on in, anytime! LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    There's only one way to resolve this matter.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Don't worry, I think Ken is bluffing.

The guy looks like a lawyer besides the sharks won't eat him.

You know professional courtesy.

Rick forced me to say that.
    Karl

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion the the effort he puts into whatever field of endeavor he chooses. Vincent T Lombardi

A wise man profits from the wisdom of others.

Blog Entries

gryf, are you finished eatin' ALREADY???
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

I'd like to see Ken try and put me on a plank! I make quick work of lawyers....How do you think i got custody of my little girl??? Something to think about ain't it Ken????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYSURVIVAL View Post
    I'd like to see Ken try and put me on a plank! I make quick work of lawyers....How do you think i got custody of my little girl??? Something to think about ain't it Ken????
    Cowboy - honest and all joking aside - do you have any idea of how many times I get threatened each year? Been doin' this for over 25 years. Not a single one has ever followed through. It's the quiet ones that concern me most.

BTW - Congratulations! I'm proud of ya', young man!
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark