Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to be famous on social media?

Of course, if you are a famous actor, politician, or sportsman, your life will be of interest without any effort. But if you are an ordinary person, you will have to earn "social" popularity. I think you should know that I'm just an idiot spammer that has nothing useful to add to this forum. I really am a loser, but I keep doing things like this because, well it really is all that I can do.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 05-16-2022 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Idiot Spammer

Sometimes fame is so short lived....

Alan

Pickin's must be mighty slim. You guys areplaying this thread to the end.

Hello, many tactics can help you increase the popularity of your Instagram account. I think you can start by contacting someone who specializes in Instagram marketing management, and after that, you can choose a strategy for your page. You have to work a lot for it, but I didn't say it is easy. Everything is possible with hard work and passion.

Indeed. However, being banned takes far less work than one might think.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I was banned from a forum site once. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a Liberal Site associated with the DemocRat party. I was banned after filling out my profile... Never made a single post... It has always bothered me................. No, Just kidding it hasn't...

Alan

LOL I'm very active in the were community and I've been banned from several sites for stating that I'm a werewolf. Funny thing is, I've been a member in good standing on several Christian sites including one of the largest on the Internet (Crosswalk). The only Christian site I've been kicked off was Exwitch (ex-wiccans who convert to Christianity). I've been banned from at least three pagan sites!
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.