Thread: Report from the Mall

Banned

Default Report from the Mall

At lunch when I'm in the city, I generally get a burger and park in the Mall parking lot near my office to eat and people watch for a few minutes. It's always crowded there, rain or shine, winter or summer. Today, I was able to park on the main isle only two cars or so from the main entrance. That's a rarity, but in the last month or two, it is happening more often. The clientele looks a little less well to do this year as well; I guess the rich folks are staying home. I see far fewer housewives cramming large boxes of useless crap in their monster SUVs.

Am I the only one noticing this?

I think so.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

The office building that I work in is right next door to a mall. I can tell you by just looking out my office window that the shoppers aren't even coming to the mall. As they leave the mall they seem to have fewer packages.

As for me, I haven't been in the mall in over a year. Nothing in there I need so why waste time wandering about aimlessly.

Yeah, I don't actually get to any malls often enough to agree or disagree.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Last time I went I also saw very few people buying stuff. Some areas looked deserted, just a few kids with no money to spend but one thing I have always found. Cars, trucks, SUVs and anything that can take up space grow at malls. It amazes me how those things multiply. I have had to wait while they were mating on the interstate so I guess the mall is one big maternity ward and you wouldn't believe the ones that are disabled. I guess they are born with the disabled thingy hanging on their mirror. I guess business is down but the traffic is up ???????
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.