Thread: Has anyone ever heard of this backpack

Default Has anyone ever heard of this backpack

No, looks like a cheap knock-off no-name.

I wouldn't buy a pack that heavy (8 lbs....ouch ).
    You also don't know if the frame is adjustable. You don't know if it fits your body type. You don't know the inside dimensions.

But, that is just me. YMMV
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

It's made by Western Case Company. You'd be better off saving your money and buying a good quality pack. Many are mentioned on the forums.

Hey rebel, here's another poll for you.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Hey rebel, here's another poll for you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! he cried.
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

I have not heard of that pack. I would not buy it unless I was able to try it on and out first.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I have not heard of that pack. I would not buy it unless I was able to try it on and out first.
    That is actually the best advice for buying a pack. Try it on first, with someone who knows how it is suppose to fit you. That is one of the biggest mistakes beginners make.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Blog Entries

Never heard, though I mostly use army surplus products... I absolutely fell in love with old army gas mask pack... Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Survival is not about surviving AGAINST the nature. It's about surviving WITH the nature.

You can't go in to nature, nature is not a place or an object. Nature just is. You are living it.

Always listen to the NCOs, a valuable lesson. I have been mulling a bag like that for some time. Myold one disappeared. Just haven't got off my ... I will now, thanks, NCO.
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

Quote Originally Posted by NCO View Post
    Never heard, though I mostly use army surplus products... I absolutely fell in love with old army gas mask pack... Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    There must have been a shipment of surplus, brought in lately. I saw those exact bags, at a gun show, last weekend. I meant to get a couple, before I left, and just forgot about going back to that table. They were selling for $8 each.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Blog Entries

With that tower logo on the front. what $8 was in euros again... 5.36e about the same price I paid. It was 5e for me, and it had an old gas mask with it! What's really great about that pack is the strap to go around your waist. It can also carry amazing amount of stuff in it. Up to 8 0,5l beer cans!!!
    Survival is not about surviving AGAINST the nature. It's about surviving WITH the nature.

You can't go in to nature, nature is not a place or an object. Nature just is. You are living it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCO View Post
    With that tower logo on the front. what $8 was in euros again... 5.36e about the same price I paid. It was 5e for me, and it had an old gas mask with it! What's really great about that pack is the strap to go around your waist. It can also carry amazing amount of stuff in it. Up to 8 0,5l beer cans!!!
    Some had the tower logo, and some were just marked SE.
    (Good to know, about the beer's! LOL)
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Blog Entries

Yeah, the capability to carry beer is the main concern when choosing your pack...
    About the logos. The tower means that the particular pack was made for and used by Finnish Defense Forces. As a result it also means high quality. The SE, I suppose, means Sweden, which is not surprising cause our armies use a lot of similar equipment... But if you buy on, try to get one with the tower...