Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Survival Weight

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Yeah. In the Navy they call the big guys ballast...just sayin'....
    Truer than you know. On older, smaller submarines we would have "trim parties". Take a group of bored sailors (the bigger the group, the more fun) and all head to the torpedo room. This would change the trim of the submarine and the diving officer would have to pump water around the variable ballast tanks to compensate. Just about the time he fixed the trim - we'd all head to the very back of the engine room. Amazing what bored folks due on a submarine. The newer submarines are so big that we had to find other ways to occupy ourselves.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

That's hilarious crash. benesse I think you're right. my ex's kid went in and started smoking. He said it was the only way he could get a break. He started proking out right away though and when he got out and started playing video games again he just finished porkin' out.

I said "man you've gained weight" and he got all pissy with me. That's what he gets for makin fun of my beer belly.

Eat till you can't move without the help of an electric scooter, then dial it back a notch.
    Regards,

Mountaintrekker
    BEAR CLAN
    "Evolution stops when stupidity is no longer fatal."