Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zombie Survival

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    There are two problems with your plan. At least as I see it. 1. I can't get symtex. If you have some to spare then I'm certainly open to receiving some. 2. All of the packing peanuts that I receive have already been shoved up the shipper's ... um ... tailpipe. Man I hate those things!!!!
    You can make your own symtex easy enough the recipe is in "The Anarchist Cookbook - Revised and updated." Also in the book, "Symtex, C4's Ugly Sister."

It is what is made when meth lab cooks make just one little mistake in the middle of the process. That is why so many meth labs blow up and or burn.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
    Ok... Listen... Symtex = ok... Yeah blowing up zombies wil stop em..

But napalm??... With all do respect I think you got most of your info from books and google searches
    Try actually getting out there and trying theses tactics.. Geesh... Armchair (zombie) survivalist. If you practice you (zombie) survival skills, when you find yourself in a real (zombie) survival situation you'll have the experience to know what really works and how to do it rather than just read about it.
    Hehehe
    You see napalm will eventually burn them to a crisp.. But zombies don't feel pain... Before the muscles have burnt off they would move all around spreading the fire....
    If dispatching a zombie with a machete sounds tough, imagine trying to do it while the zombie is 2000 degrees and on fire.
    I applaud the fact that you wanna help, but please don't give advice that you haven't tried... You could inadvertently get someone killed who tried your zombie fighting tactics thinking they were tried and true.
    Hehehehehe

Lol..... Zombies
    With all DUE(this is how you spell it in this usage) respect I learned this, both the tactics and the improvised munnitions in the US military, more specifically the USMC. It's not "armchair quarterbacking." The confined space and the nearly completely blocked exits of this plan keep the crispy critters contained. If it works on Taliban(mind numbed extremists that are practically zombies) it can and will work on zombies. The reason these techniques are not available in video games is, 1) they are more complicated than the average sheeple can accomplish and 2) they would make taking out the zombies in the game too easy. I'm sorry if it goes against your fight ethic to kill smarter instead of harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Pal334 View Post
    Mmm,, that sounds better than my brandy. May I join you while we watch the "zombie games?
    I could bring the danish. The pastry not the people
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Anti-zombie weapon for me??? Stryker streetsweeper shotgun. Folding stock, drum feed 25 round fully automatic 12 ga.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierarcher View Post
    With all DUE(this is how you spell it in this usage) respect I learned this, both the tactics and the improvised munnitions in the US military, more specifically the USMC. It's not "armchair quarterbacking." The confined space and the nearly completely blocked exits of this plan keep the crispy critters contained. If it works on Taliban(mind numbed extremists that are practically zombies) it can and will work on zombies. The reason these techniques are not available in video games is, 1) they are more complicated than the average sheeple can accomplish and 2) they would make taking out the zombies in the game too easy. I'm sorry if it goes against your fight ethic to kill smarter instead of harder.
    I don't doubt your expertise or even the effectiveness of the "confined blast" tactic...... I'm more concerned about the zombies not within the initial blast...

P.S. I really just wanted to call someone an "armchair zombie survivalist" ... U were just my unfortunate victim of chance... Sorry!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
    As for the idea of using a lightsaber.............. Pure GENIUS!
    Except for that one teeny little flaw in the plan (lightsabers don't exist).
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isn't merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower people's expectations thereby enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation?" -Deputy Dewey Riley, Scream 2

no but the pdrc kriss super v and mosin do

Quote Originally Posted by sgtdraino View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... DARN!... I new it was too good to be true!!!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

I think a large building would work.But instead of napalm or any such foolery you pump in nitrous oxide.Yup like in the dentist office.Now what would be more fun than a room full of laughing zombies.
    Joe
    Red meat is good for you.Its the green furry meat you have to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtdraino View Post
    Neither do Zombies.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    I think a large building would work.But instead of napalm or any such foolery you pump in nitrous oxide.Yup like in the dentist office.Now what would be more fun than a room full of laughing zombies.
    This assumes zombies will react the same as living folks to NO2 or NOS. I'm not saying they don't. I'm saying we don't know. I will say however that I know if it does not make them laugh it WILL make the napalm burn hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    In all reality, if there is time for preparation, one should include some inexpensive Zombie armor.
    I'm going with a slightly different tactic. I'm going to strap kittens to my body. I suspect in using true body armor, Zombies would just work to find a vulnerable stop. With kittens strapped to your body they would be satisfied long enough for you to make your escape. I think you can just sew on velcro then attach kittens by their fur. Then IF a zombie does grab you....presto....break away armor.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I'm going with a slightly different tactic. I'm going to strap kittens to my body. I suspect in using true body armor, Zombies would just work to find a vulnerable stop. With kittens strapped to your body they would be satisfied long enough for you to make your escape. I think you can just sew on velcro then attach kittens by their fur. Then IF a zombie does grab you....presto....break away armor.
    Breakaway Kitty armor...I like it If you carried a spray bottle of tuna scented water, you can spray the zombie's and your armor will double as a weapon! It's as fool proof as the lightsabor!!

I've stockpiled a good 20 cricket bats and my anti-zombie bunker. Unfortunately, you can't carry all of them with you. I know a LOT of thick headed lame brains and my guess is once they become Zombies their skull isn't going to get any thinner. That means, broken cricket bats. The break away kitty armor should buy me just enough time to retreat to the AZB to retrieve yet another bat.

I like the idea of the spray bottle with tuna scented water. That pairs offensive actions with what is traditionally a defensive situation. As Minister of Science I shall get started testing this right away. Brilliant!!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Neither do Zombies.
    What?!!! Zombies don't exist?!!! You could of said something before I rented the Ready Ice building!

Hunter is just playing with you. Don't get excited.

i would say any form of archery would be a good idea cause theres a possibility of recovering the ammo. but it wouldnt hurt to have a louisville slugger with you as well
    "Tada gan iarracht" (nothing without effort)

And Shepherds we shall be
    For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili
    Spiritus Sancti.
    -Boondock Saints