Thread: spike horn.. bout time!

Default spike horn.. bout time!

Something wrong with my comptr.. Post a pic soon as its fixed

So bowseason was real frustrating to me this year... Saw a ton of deer but only close enough to shoot once...
    Hit that one perfect right at dusk... Tracked it into a field before I ran outta light... Walked around a lil but just figured I'd find and drag the next day... Well huge storm rolled in and I never found it.. First time I ever lost one and real bummed me out bad!
    Shotgun season opened last week.. Didn't see anything first few days... Finally started seeing deer again... Set up thurs. Morn and had a spike walk almost right into me.
    Small guy but he'll b good eatin! Feels good to get the 1st one under the belt for the season! 3 more tags so ill get more chances!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Congrats! Having a freezer full of venison at the start of winter is always a great feeling.

Now get that tenderloin in some marinade. stat!

congrats and good luck with the rest of the season!! The small ones do taste great.

Nice! Don't beat yourself up over the lost one. I've only seen the tail end of one deer all season long, so I envy you.