Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Machete Modifications Tutorial Part One

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Don't own one, have never used one. Guess I could have made something up if all you wanted was a reply.
    Same here.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

THANKS PICT!
    Seems to be a reoccurring statement, but I never really saw a machete as being much good for anything other than ruff hacking. But you've shown what a useful survival tool it can be. Vids were great, and it was nice to be able to go back and see the mods in action.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Don't own one, have never used one. Guess I could have made something up if all you wanted was a reply.
    Yeah, Nobody knows nothing until I do all the mods and then it'll be, "Why the hell didn't you buy the econos. They are way better and half the price!"

That would be the making stuff up part.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    Yeah, Nobody knows nothing until I do all the mods and then it'll be, "Why the hell didn't you buy the econos. They are way better and half the price!"
    I never have used one of the Ontario econo models so I really can't give an informed opinion.

I actually don't have much experience across the broad spectrum of the market when it comes to machete brands. I pretty much cut my teeth on Tramontinas and I've been cutting everything else with them ever since. In Brazil the major brands are Tramontina, Chies (cheap but good as beaters), Corneta (good but hard to find). Due to Brazilian trade barriers the market here tends to be monolithic in just about every area. For ever 100 Tramontinas you find you will see a smattering of other makers. Every local pharmacy here has a box of Tramontinas for sale somewhere. I even bought one in a bakery once while on vacation. Mac
    The Colhane Channel TV for guys like me.