Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking For Survivalist Host

Blog Entries

Has he/she been back?
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    2dumb, what is wrong with you.Dont give Rick the notion that anyone wants to see him in his thong again.I saw the pic once and just got out of therapy last week.At least talk him into posting a pic of his dog in the pink thong.Wait never mind I started to get woozy after I thought about his dog in his thong.Rick may not take the thong off first.
    Whoa!!!
    I hope I didn't give Rick the wrong idea. I didn't mean for him to post that picture here....I meant for him to email it to those people! LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Has he/she been back?

mwstarfish

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: 11-04-2009 02:35 PM
    Doesn't look like it.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Well gee I hope it was something we said.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Yeah, either that or the thong picture I sent her.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Yeah, either that or the thong picture I sent her.
    Really? Some days I'm just so proud to call you friend (I never thought that a day that involved your thong picture would be one of them either, we use what weapons we have right?)
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

I had a thumb pulling down one side of the thong, too. I thought a sexy picture might help me get the job.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Did you send a picture of your dog? Was the dog wearing a thong? Could have been the deal seal right there.

My dog is a YorkiePoo. She isn't very big but very shapely. I sent in a "rear" shot. Hopefully, the producer is a tail man.

Banned

I'd take the gig but.....
    1) I'm Fuglier that a mongrel dog
    2) I don't have a mongrel dog, or any dog for that manner, I want one but just not in the cards right now.
    3) I am not politically correct enough for TV. I believe if you're in a survival situation you hunt, trap, fish, forage, whatever it takes to keep your energy up to help yopu think yourself out of your situation. Sure you can live a long time without food and water is much more important; but just try and think clearly when you're hydrated but your blood sugar is low and you're starving.
    4)I'd insist that something be done correctly and effectively and safely. I would be a daredevil jumping off cliffs into water or doing foolish things to make exciting TV. I also wouldn't do things in the abreviated way, like making a solar still in the sand of a desert without lining it with something to keep my urine and other moisture added from perculating through the sand to the bedrock and therefore being of no use to me.In other words I wouldn't be Bear or Les.
    5) I'd insist to go by my teen nickname of Butch for a smidge of privacy.
    6) Fugly means I am the least photogenic fellow you're likely to meet.
    You could give me a job as technical advisor. but then you could make this entire web community the technical advisor to the program.

You'd do great. Except I'm not filming you peeing in the sand. We'll give that job to Ken or someone. Butch...Percy....What's in a name?