Thread: How to tie the "long" turks head PART 1 - for handle wraps of all sorts!

Default How to tie the "long" turks head PART 1 - for handle wraps of all sorts!

I've finally recorded the process (or at least the first part) of tying a turks head handle wrap on a Fiskars hatchet! Check out this video explanation and demonstration that shares what I know so far, It should simplifiy a potentially complicated topic. I've generalized this tutorial so that you may do long turks heads of any number of turns; so now you can do those hiking staffs, knives, hatchets and even those motorcycle handlebars you asked me about!

can't put the video here because I have links in it; but check it out on youtube if you are interested in learning this!

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks! I'll check out the video! I finally made enough sense of the Ashley book to do one on a jig.

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Black Savage commercial 550 cord in DC and blaze. Flashlight wraps for lots of folks for Christmas! Mag lights can be cold on those dark mornings. This provides a little insulation against the metal, and makes it easier to see on the ground. Thanks for the vids!

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Nicely done YCC.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel