Thread: Mall Ninja-origins (maybe?)

Default Mall Ninja-origins (maybe?)

I always wondered where this came from..............

Came across this today, don't know if it's true or not, but very humours.
    Long read, but worth it.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Sounds like the kind of fellow that will be in the newspapers some day and not for a good reason. Run, don't walk if he is near you.
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

I have came across that a couple of times and it quite funny. I personally believe it was to get a rise and laughs from the members of the forums that he posted on.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

that or he is a compulsive liar [read: mythomaniac].

this type of individual usually half believes their delusions of grandeur, spy stories and insistence that they speak languages that they clearly can not.

the internet fosters this kind of behavior, as one can show up, make claims, and if overpowered by reason, remain anonymous.

i can't say though, it's just a hunch, and without much force behind it.
    Last edited by canid; 10-22-2009 at 01:39 PM.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Thank you so so so much for posting that! .. That may be the best laugh I've had.... Well ever!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Blog Entries

I'll bet that the guy has hundreds of framed pictures of himself hanging on his walls. All were taken in uniform - that white shirt with gold braid and the square badge pinned on his chest. All pictures taken above the waist only, to conceal the fact that the only equipment he is issued is a set of keys and a 2-way radio........
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Blog Entries

I didn't know that there is as stupid people as that... I wonder...
    Survival is not about surviving AGAINST the nature. It's about surviving WITH the nature.

You can't go in to nature, nature is not a place or an object. Nature just is. You are living it.

thanks hunter63 good reading for a laugh..............
    If i don't get some whiskey soon i'm going to die!!!!!! didn't put eough dirt down saw it right off...

Its like.... Come on dude... Mall guard special forces??.. Are u kidding me?... Geesh.. At least come up with something plausible no matter how improbable!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

it could happen...
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

I've seen that stuff floating around the web before I was always sure the guy posted it as humor. I shudder to think that it might not have been.

"Peanut butter--it seals the cracks in the heart"--Paul Blart
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

I have a difficult job as well. I'd go into it but lives could be put at risk so mums the word. I also have plates for protection. One on my a$$, one on my face (boy, don't ever get those two mixed up. P.U.!) and, of course, the one in my head. Did I mention I have a difficult job?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

i have plates for protection too.

when at dinner, nobody touches my place till the food's all gone, for their own protection.

Quote Originally Posted by canid View Post
    that or he is a compulsive liar [read: mythomaniac].

this type of individual usually half believes their delusions of grandeur, spy stories and insistence that they speak languages that they clearly can not.

the internet fosters this kind of behavior, as one can show up, make claims, and if overpowered by reason, remain anonymous.

i can't say though, it's just a hunch, and without much force behind it.
    I actually had a squad leader who was a compulsive liar. He lied so much it was easy to tell when he wasn't.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee