Thread: Woohoo! found one!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Woohoo! found one!!!!

After months of trying, I've finally found a supplier of pressure canners over here. I'm made up! They're the All American Canners too! Now for spag bog sauce, chilli sauce, steak and kidney pie filling, soups oh you name it, I'll be canning it!
    They are a tad on the expensive side, but I reckon it will be money well spent.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Default I learned something new Spag bog sauce????

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    After months of trying, I've finally found a supplier of pressure canners over here. I'm made up! They're the All American Canners too! Now for spag bog sauce, chilli sauce, steak and kidney pie filling, soups oh you name it, I'll be canning it!
    They are a tad on the expensive side, but I reckon it will be money well spent.
    Winnie, I had to look it up. I read the post and I'm thinking, Hmmm go out to the peat bog get a fist full of muck and simmer??

Oh, SPAGhetti Bog?? sauce.

Here is a recipe I found. I like the vague plan of ingredient groups and add to taste measurement. Sort of the way I cook some what haphazard but usually works out tasty.

http://thecanberracook.blogspot.com/...-spag-bog.html
    Karl

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion the the effort he puts into whatever field of endeavor he chooses. Vincent T Lombardi

A wise man profits from the wisdom of others.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gryffynklm View Post
    Winnie, I had to look it up. I read the post and I'm thinking, Hmmm go out to the peat bog get a fist full of muck and simmer??

Oh, SPAGhetti Bog?? sauce.

Here is a recipe I found. I like the vague plan of ingredient groups and add to taste measurement. Sort of the way I cook some what haphazard but usually works out tasty.

http://thecanberracook.blogspot.com/...-spag-bog.html
    Yup! thats it, whenever I make a meat based spaghetti sauce, it's always slightly different
    (spag bog came from Winnie jnr when he was very small. spaghetti bolognese was beyond him!)
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Our Kids called it Bassgetti
    Karl

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion the the effort he puts into whatever field of endeavor he chooses. Vincent T Lombardi

A wise man profits from the wisdom of others.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gryffynklm View Post
    Our Kids called it Bassgetti
    Priceless!