Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new trick...(for me at least)

Default isn't that the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    i like how this thread went from talking about staying fit to consuming copious amounts of caffeine and sugar :P
    we obviously have our priorities straight. lol, they even put double double in a dictionary as a Canadian expression. Timmy's rocks, there's a "direct line" through their drive thru on my way to work.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

i have never seen a tim hortens with less then 10 people in it. my uncle owns one in edmonton and is making a fortune. its just ridiculous , course a few of my friends work there so is aight

back to fitness , i used to work out for an hour + every day but now i only lift for about 2 hours a week. still get in alot of exercise running with my dog twice a day, im 6'0" 169 LB
    Last edited by marberry; 11-09-2007 at 12:21 AM.

nice idea i might give it a try , good luck with it

It seems most of you are in the great shape I am in. Round!

I work from home! I have my coffee all day long. Sometimes 3 or 4 12 cup pots. 1/2ts sugar and no cream.

I wonder if Pop Tarts count as Pastry. How about fruit?

My work outs consist of chasing Grand Kids around all day and waiting for TDW to come up with another honey-do!

I do fast from breakfast to lunch and from lunch to dinner. After dinner I eat whatever TDW lets me!

Dilli
    No one knows more about a task then the person that does it, Practice makes perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf2u2 View Post
    I do fast from breakfast to lunch and from lunch to dinner. After dinner I eat whatever TDW lets me!

Dilli
    I have to admire that kind of self-discipline
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

I try to strictly adhere to the two basic food groups....sweets and preservatives.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Two basic food groups? 1. What I'm having now. 2. What I'm having next.

my diet consists of eating something small-ish about every 30 min. sleeping for 12-13 hours and best of all hiking and lifting crates. the little fat i have is for emergency and under it nothing but muscle
    The one of toast... Bring me butter!

As I've gotten older, my dietary requirements changed. I usually only eat one meal now. It's starts when I get up and ends when I go to bed. What little muscle I have is for emergency and over it nothing but fat. Hey, it's winter. Gotta stay warm.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Water, drink water. You don't need soda, drink water. Have a glass right next to me, squeeze a little lemon in it for a change.

I drive an F-250 many hours a day. I put in a console, right down to my left between the door and the seat are two 15 pound weights. Traffic jam, do curls, 3 variations. Getting late in the day and you feel sleepy, do curls. Feeling sleepy and need gas, pull them out and do 25 pushups, what you can't do 25, ahhh, then do 10... that will wake you up.

First job of the day, 25 push ups, quick set of 40 curls or maybe tricep extensions.

Driving down the road and your thirsty, drink water. Working hard, drink diluted gatoraid and water, not just one or the other, mix it up.

I'm a water nut.

I'm 18 and still in school with a busy schedule. I'm a bando (bando=a true band member) which takes up a lot of my time, so i never get to exercise much. Marching Band season is the best exercise I get out of the whole year, which is equivalent to playing a soccer game in 15 minutes. (They actually did tests on it.) It's harder then it seems, it's physically and mentally challenging. If you ever seen a field show, you know what I mean, because we make it look easy. I can eat alot and I'm only 5'7 and weigh 140, so I think I'm doing pretty good. I think it might have something to do with me having a busy schedule, which allows me to keep going.

Donuts? I've always heard the cops up here call them Energy Rings.

Thumbs up All Organic!!

All my food is organic. Organic dairy, organic fruits, veggies, & herbs. Even the seeds I sow in my garden are organic. All my meat is wild. Caribou, sheep, elk, deer, etc. All natural, fresh off the hoof!

Been eating this way for 2 years now. I feel so much better.
    Everything I have posted is pure fantasy. I have not done any of the things that I have claimed to have done in my posts. I actually live in Detroit.

Blog Entries

Default Excerise pfffft....

Screw that, I eat small meals all day of whatever I want, I don't buy into the colestoral thing or cheese is bad for you, soda water is bad, red meat bad, I just eat and get my excerise twice a week and everyweekend in the forests. Keeps me fit and I pass my weigh-in and body fat, mile 1/2 run and obstacle course every year for the sheriff's office. All determined on your hieght, age and gender. But my time in the mile 1/2 is 12 minutes give or take a few seconds either way. All done on eating what I want and trekking the forests and rivers here.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Default Ah ha, this must be it!

I've found the doughnut and fitness thread that Jay spoke of...feel like I just came home. I'm with Beo, eat what I want, make sure I work it off. I certainly have a preference for wild meat, but chances are if it's dead, I'll eat it (there are some caveats to that...but not many) Excuse me now...I hear a doughnut calling out to me....traaaaxxx....N er Geee ringgggg.....

Blog Entries

Default Bite into this...

I'm a meater by the natural way God made me, I'm on the top of the food chain for a reason (depending on where I am, ocean not so high up, deep forests might be the grizzly, mountains might be the cougar, but if their gonna eat me they gotta work for it) so I eat everything I want.
    And yes PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nativedude View Post
    All my food is organic. Organic dairy, organic fruits, veggies, & herbs. Even the seeds I sow in my garden are organic. All my meat is wild. Caribou, sheep, elk, deer, etc. All natural, fresh off the hoof!

Been eating this way for 2 years now. I feel so much better.
    all my food is organtic too...

they are sraight out of the bag into the microwave and viola! organtic processed food that takes 20 seconds to heat up/ with occasional miners lettuce
    The one of toast... Bring me butter!

Blog Entries

Talking As for me...

I'm on a "see-food diet" I see food, I eat it. I used to a "fork-lift" diet, but I found that a Tablespoon works better than a fork....
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Food is, well, food. I have incisors for cutting and shearing and molars for chopping and crushing so that just about covers the entire animal, plant and preservatives kingdoms. Dead isn't always a requirement but I do knock off the horns first. They're a might pokey goin' down.

City Survivalist Proud American's Avatar

Wow My post is late but here it is!
    Dont drink Coffee or Tea to boost me(no energy drinks to wake me up at 5 o'clock either) Love Donuts, no Jellies though just give me Chocalate!

Aww man thought you guys were talkin about hamburgers with that Double Double but noooooooooooo just Coffee! At IN and Out (a blessing that California Has!) I gert a 4x4 shake and a fries! So good but probably one of the worst things for you (dosent stick to me at my age)
    Last edited by Proud American; 12-15-2007 at 11:06 AM.
    Proud American

Here lies my great advice from my years of experience......