Thread: Military Manuals

Default Military Manuals

Hey everyone, not sure if this has already been done or not, but I just posted 11 survival related military manuals for download on my site. .

The list will be constantly updated, so keep checking back.

Last edited by Rick; 10-02-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: You can't post a link to your site in the body of the post.

Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Steves page has been shut down a few times for bandwidth consumption, so I figured I'd post them too in order give his site a break. Ever since he posted those, his hosting bills have gone through the roof.

antifeds,

i dont know if its just me but your link doesnt work for me

No Go at this station either.
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

Use the link in post #2, just don't get greedy and try to download everything. Take a little at a time.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Are you in search of some Military Survival Manuals? Here are some old and new information.

http://www.survivalebooks.com/usmilitarymanuals.html
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

Nice link, DogMan. Thanks. Steve's Pages listed above is now a subscription based service. It's too bad. He had a LOT of manuals listed on his site.

Blog Entries

Cool

Thanks for the heads up Rick,

How have things been in the forum? everyone Healthy and Doing well I pray. Some bad stuff going around. 3-Million cases in the USA alone. Sorry I missed his link, hope this one can make up for the loss of that one. Back Home sleeping in our own bed feels so good. I'm just getting to old for the hard floors haha
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.