Thread: Can we have some kind of survey/response thing

Default Can we have some kind of survey/response thing

This is what happens when I get too much time on my hands and a thought crosses my mind (talk about lost in the wilderness, poor little thought) I was here earlier and noticed the members on line at the bottom of the page and there's someone named cabin girl. I don't know cabin girl and I'd like to digress long enough to say Hi Cabin Girl! but the point is this. There's a small handful of us (myself included) who throw a lot of stuff out in the various threads. On the other hand, I've seen a lot of people who basically introduce themselves and say "I'd like to learn more about...." Now maybe some folks are shy to speak up, but I'm wondering, who's learning what? For instance have I or has anyone else of the "chattier" ones contributed to your knowledge base? What areas would you like to learn more in? Wouldn't some of the rest of you like to know? I'd really love to hear from the people who speak up less than usual. I wasn't trying to single cabingirl out by the way, it was more just seeing a name and not knowing her, I looked up what she said in her introduction. It's out there people, whattya'll say?
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

Sounds great, and even though I have a fair amount of experience I have learned a ton here, always learning. So from a newbie to this site, thanks all.
    Damn was that chatty?
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

learning never stops till the box is nailed shut and they chuck us in the clay I know a fair enough amount to keep me alive most anywhere yet I constantly yearn for more and some of it I get right here