Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The 3 items you need?

i dont have experience crashing aircraft. i do have experience living out side in the summer. sleeping outside in the winter with just a lean to and 40 degree sleeping bag, going hungry, and only being able to eat what i can find and catch. so im not talking out of my butt here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Jeeze, there are some wrecks up there that weren't found for decades. I'm not waiting that dang long. I'm not Bear Grylls.
    Yeah weren't there a couple of Senators or Congressmen that crashed about 15-20 years ago that they STILL haven't found,after using EVERY available resource? Even to the point of using even more search resources than they would use for you and I? Something about the so called the "Alaskan Triangle"???

I would pick items that would help me survive indefinitely. You don't always know if someone is even looking, or if they will find you.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by finallyME View Post
    I would pick items that would help me survive indefinitely. You don't always know if someone is even looking, or if they will find you.

I agree but that is different than saying what is the one thing, or what are the three things. The truth is Like blue'tarp Amy proved you can be naked in the Alaska Wilderness for 11 days. But we know you are not going to survive forever naked, EVEN with your choice of three things.