Thread: Anybody I,D, this pack?

Default Anybody I,D, this pack?

Had a friend E-mail me this "link" shows a pretty cool first aid backpack. But I can't find out what kind it is (the backpack) sorry tried AGAIN to paste the quick link. Anyway it's zombiehunters.org the click on survival equipment then first aid then show off your FAK. Sorry about the hassle but if someone can tell me what pack it is I'd appreciate it!!! I like the different compartments and dividers. Thanks Don

Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

There is no survival equipment link from the main page and I don't see anything on their links.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Yes that's the one Thanks crash your a life saver I don't care what rick says LOL

It's a Tactical Tailor Trauma Pack...

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/traumapack.aspx

Looks like the tan one is on sale.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    It's a Tactical Tailor Trauma Pack...

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/traumapack.aspx

Looks like the tan one is on sale.
    Thanks Rick It was bugging the sh## outta me I've lloked at a couple hundred sites trying to find the pack. I knew somebody here would know. Now I just have to convince my wife that I need to............

I didn't have to look too far...

"The bag itself is a Tactical Tailor Trauma Pack. The Black bag tied to the bottom of the pack is a roll up stretcher. Nalgen bottel holder and Smoke grenade pouch both from DiamondBack Tactical."

Thanks again Rick Now can anyone recommend a pack with compartments like this one but somewhat cheaper? I'd love to have one for a medipak but this one is a bit too pricy?

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier View Post
    Thanks again Rick Now can anyone recommend a pack with compartments like this one but somewhat cheaper? I'd love to have one for a medipak but this one is a bit too pricy?
    Holy crap! On sale for $210? I think they have bumped their heads!

OK, OS, here's what you do. Go to a gun show and get you a med. alice pack. Then go to wal-mart and get one of those twenty-some pocket fishing vest. When you get it all home.....sew the vest into the main compartment of the pack. In fact, you could put it in with velcro, so you can take it out and use them seperatly, if you want!

Now you're set up, with options, for under $40!
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

I started out looking at trauma packs like that. They are very pricey.

You might be interested in the VooDoo pack:

http://www.voodootactical.net/Items/...cal%20Backpack

The one I purchased is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MEDIUM-SIZE-MEDI...4.c0.m14.l1262

It's made by Mil Spec Plus. It's really heavy duty but it's made just like a backpack. It does not open up the way the Tactical Tailor does and it does not have the compartments inside like the tactical tailor does. It has 4 zippered sections like a backpack. That actually works out better for me because I'm building a modular trauma kit that will fit inside of the compartments.

Blog Entries

Looks like a Maxpedition clone.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Last edited by Ken; 09-10-2009 at 07:21 PM.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Found one of these at a good price. Got a level 3 trauma pack at CTD for $ 39.00 recieved it yesterday great pack for a FAK I'll post pics ( I hope) when I get it together.

I think you'll like it. Nice, heavy duty. And, that's a great price. $10 bucks less than I paid. I'm in the process of fitting my trauma pack out now. Let me know what you think.

Looking forward to seeing how it works for you guys. Time for me to upgrade.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Here's another one I think you'll like. I am using it as a general first aid kit to move between my trauma bag and my backpack. It's a really great piece of gear as far as I'm concerned. Lot's of room to hold a ton of stuff but can be as small or as large as you want. All kinds of configuration possibilities. Well thought out in my book.

http://www.tacgearstore.com/product_...roducts_id/285

Thanks for the link. Gun show this weekend - sometimes we get a few vendors with gear bags - I'll be looking. If I don't find anything, you guys have given me some good ideas.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I think you'll like it. Nice, heavy duty. And, that's a great price. $10 bucks less than I paid. I'm in the process of fitting my trauma pack out now. Let me know what you think.
    Will do i also found a good link for all kinds of supplies some require a RX to get but a lot of gear you normally don't think of but may need. Check it out.

www.chinookmed.com I have compaired them with 4-5 other sites and they have very good prices.

Here's another one I think you'll like. I am using it as a general first aid kit to move between my trauma bag and my backpack. It's a really great piece of gear as far as I'm concerned. Lot's of room to hold a ton of stuff but can be as small or as large as you want. All kinds of configuration possibilities. Well thought out in my book.

http://www.tacgearstore.com/product_...roducts_id/285
    Thanks for the link. Checked it out.Looks like I can maybe get some of the pouches I want there.

I do like Chinook. They are one that I have bookmarked. Here's another you will probably like:

http://www.buyemp.com/category/IV-Pharmaceuticals.html