Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official 2D2K VS Ken Thread

Default The Official 2D2K VS Ken Thread

This thread is dedicated to the running battle between 2dumb2kwit and Ken. Since it is entertaining, and many folks do enjoy the repartee - sometimes threads get lost during all of the entertainment. Now, you can just come to this thread. Kind of a one stop shopping place for you two to have your fun. Popcorn and drinks are available to the viewers. You two have fun now.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Gee, Crash, I appreciate that. The only question I have is what to do when 2dumb starts up in yet ANOTHER thread.

You know how he always goes off topic and hijacks a thread as soon as he logs-in, and immediately begins posting dumb things about me in every thread, right? He can be sooooo disruptive to the forum.

As you know, I always try to ignore him and stay on-topic myself, but it's hard. Really hard. So, should I just ignore him when he goes off topic? Like his family and acquaintances do?

Maybe it would just be easier if you BANNED HIM………….
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Ah - you see - that's the beauty of it all. I can move all those posts into this thread. Muahahahahaha
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

I still think it would be easier if you banned him.............
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

2dumb,

I was on-line at the very moment you were registering. I saw the name, "2dumb2kwit" and thought to myself, "Well, there goes the neighborhood." I was right.

Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission. When you post here, are you really that stupid or do you just make a special effort to appear that way?

Instead of saying nasty and untrue things about me on the Forum, why don't you just save your breath. After all, you'll need it to blow up your date.

You know, 2dumb, calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people in the world. Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice. You started at the bottom ... and it's been downhill ever since!

I often wonder if 2dumb is actually your real name. Or maybe it's "Maple Syrup." - Well, it damn well should be, 'cause you're a sap!

I also wonder how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.

And I have a question for ya'. When you change your mind, what do you do with the diaper?

2dumb, please learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control. If you ever do meet someone, remember that opposites attact. I'm sure you'll meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

Speaking of which, don't you think that your time - ALL OF YOUR TIME -would be better spent on Match.com?
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

2dumb was walking into town one day wearing nothing but his gun and his boots. Just as he began walking down Main Street he was confronted by the Sheriff.

"Hey, 2dumb, ya mind if I ask you what you are doin' walkin' down Main Street wearin' nothin' but your gunbelt and boots?"

"Well Sheriff, it's a long story."

"I ain't going nowhere", said the Sheriff.

"Well Sheriff, a couple hours ago I ran into Billy-Bob in the saloon. We had ourselves a couple of drinks and then we started exploring our secret feelings and Billy-Bob said, 'Why don't we go out to the barn?' So we did. Then we started getting real close and cuddin' and smoochin' and Billy-Bob said, 'Why don't we go out back and go up to the top of the hill.' So we did." He continued,

"We started cuddlin' and smoochin' some more and the next thing I know, Billy-Bob had taken off all his clothes and he suggested that I do the same. So I did, all except my gunbelt and boots. Then Billy-Bob laid down on the grass and said

'Okay, 2dumb, go to town'.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Man I can't tell whether you two really dislike each other or just enjoy giving each other a hard time. I'm so confused my small brain almost hurts....almost.
    Alaska to Florida, for how long, who knows...

I just wish it was smartee repartee.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I'm crying FOUL!!! you are picking on someone who isn't here... Uh Uh uh I mean isn't all There...uh uh you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    so i am going to start an official fan club and most likely social group for fans of 2d2k, just letting ys know we fully support you in your efferts to vanquish all yankee lawyers

Thanks WE, I'll do my best!

(Even though I don't think Ken can handle my best. LOL)

BTW...did you notice that the second and third post where from Ken? He must be a big fan!
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Ah - you see - that's the beauty of it all. I can move all those posts into this thread. Muahahahahaha
    Can you do something with Kens post, in the 2D2K Fanclub thread?
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Done. Now see how this works - you guys spar - posts go here. Simple.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    Thanks WE, I'll do my best!

(Even though I don't think Ken can handle my best. LOL)
    I'm sure it will just

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

But give it your best shot anyway, 2dumb. I'll even let you use your gun.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    2dumb,

I was on-line at the very moment you were registering. I saw the name, "2dumb2kwit" and thought to myself, "Well, there goes the neighborhood." I was right. You actually thought?

Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission. When you post here, are you really that stupid or do you just make a special effort to appear that way? I dumb it down, so you can keep up.
    Instead of saying nasty and untrue things about me on the Forum, why don't you just save your breath. After all, you'll need it to blow up your date.
    That was almost funny....keep trying.

You know, 2dumb, calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people in the world. So, why don't you just shut up?

I often wonder if 2dumb is actually your real name. Or maybe it's "Maple Syrup." - Well, it damn well should be, 'cause you're a sap! Now that's just dumb.

I also wonder how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high. 45

And I have a question for ya'. When you change your mind, what do you do with the diaper? Call it a lawyer and throw it away.

2dumb, please learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control. If you ever do meet someone, remember that opposites attact. I'm sure you'll meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

Speaking of which, don't you think that your time - ALL OF YOUR TIME -would be better spent on Match.com?
    Anything else???
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    2dumb was walking into town one day wearing nothing but his gun and his boots. Just as he began walking down Main Street he was confronted by the Sheriff.

"Hey, 2dumb, ya mind if I ask you what you are doin' walkin' down Main Street wearin' nothin' but your gunbelt and boots?"

"Well Sheriff, it's a long story."

"I ain't going nowhere", said the Sheriff.

"Well Sheriff, a couple hours ago I ran into Billy-Bob in the saloon. We had ourselves a couple of drinks and then we started exploring our secret feelings and Billy-Bob said, 'Why don't we go out to the barn?' So we did. Then we started getting real close and cuddin' and smoochin' and Billy-Bob said, 'Why don't we go out back and go up to the top of the hill.' So we did." He continued,

"We started cuddlin' and smoochin' some more and the next thing I know, Billy-Bob had taken off all his clothes and he suggested that I do the same. So I did, all except my gunbelt and boots. Then Billy-Bob laid down on the grass and said

'Okay, 2dumb, go to town'.
    So after all that jibberish, you see that I'm not into guys. I thought I had already told you that.

...and had it been Ken talking to the Sheriff, it would have been a "short" story. (Snicker,Snicker)
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Blog Entries

Here ya' go, 2dumb. Don't rush back here, okay?

http://www.match.com/cp.aspx?WT.medi...5574&WT.srch=1
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Done. Now see how this works - you guys spar - posts go here. Simple.
    Then how come his post are on both threads, now???
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Then how come his post are on both threads, now???
    Oh wait....now they are over there!

Dang crash......I know Ken needs help, but making me try to hit a moving target, is kinda tuff.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

The only ones left there are addressed to WE and the fan club thread.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

So after all that jibberish, you see that I'm not into guys.
    Oh yes you are! You were just being submissive.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark