Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Kentucky,Indiana,Missouri,Arkansas, Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by mcgyver View Post
    Hey Poco,
    I don't see Michigan listed in a region yet. Would you folk's welcome a man from the mitten? If so, mark me down for the spring gathering.
    Just to be sure that everyone knows. If you are a member of this forum,and can communicate freely among members here, You are welcome at any Gathering amongst the membership regions. It doesn't matter if someone in India, wants to attend our function they are free to do so. ANY member of this Forum is welcome at ANY of the gatherings. I think we did the "Regions" for two reasons basically. A "central location" for that region to make it easier to be found for those interested in attending. Some people in other locales felt left out some what. So by making Regions, folks in that area of the country could get the opportunity to plan an event that would be close enough that all could attend that were interested.
    Although I am no Spokesperson for this Forum. I think it safe to say these things. Any member is welcome at any event. Please by all means do come. The more the merrier. Honestly I have no idea about the first thing in planning these events, If you do then ... Please help!!!

Has anyone given this any thought lately. I have to turn in vacation spots next week and was wondering if we are going to do another Jamboree? Any dates or time. I am wanting to use one vacation week for the Jamboree but I need to know when.
    Proof of a higher power, is the power of a horses stride. Line for line, grace and majesty, taking me for a ride.

What you guys think about doing something in KY this year?
    Proof of a higher power, is the power of a horses stride. Line for line, grace and majesty, taking me for a ride.