Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kentucky,Indiana,Missouri,Arkansas, Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden Tor View Post
    I just realized I'm 3 hours south of you. I'm in Knoxville.

My problem is I can't do anything until the ban is lifted. Not to mention, the kids are in school so I wouldn't really be able to do much more than a 3 day weekend, 4 if I beg. So I guess it would depend on how long we're talking about here.
    We did a 3 day weekend deal for the Jamboree in Indiana... Fri., Sat., Sun., It doesn't have to be anything fancy we could look for a place somewhere in the middle if that's cool. So far it looks like it's just us, but that is subject to change real quick if others start joining in! But we could always do it with just the 2 families as well. Have you looked through the Jamboree pics? We had a REALLY good time. That's what got me on this whole idea to try and get others motivated!!

Banned

You know I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierarcher View Post
    You know I'm in.
    OK but you have GOT TO COOK your specialty!!!!

I'm in,and my son Dylan,who's 10 would love it.just give me enough time to arrange it at work,new job u c,oh and of course the misses. mike
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,bruised,battered,and totally worn out,shouting "Holy crap.....what a ride!"

Banned

Which one of my specialties? You've only had one.I am a certified Chef you know.
    I know you mean the tenderloin.I' just want to tease you.
    Last edited by hoosierarcher; 09-04-2009 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierarcher View Post
    Which one of my specialties? You've only had one.I am a certified Chef you know.I know you mean the tenderloin.
    IN THAT CASE!!! Any you choose!! but that last was sooooooo gooood!!!

OK The ball is starting to roll we need to start thinking of a date.

Quote Originally Posted by pocomoonskyeyes View Post
    We did a 3 day weekend deal for the Jamboree in Indiana... Fri., Sat., Sun., It doesn't have to be anything fancy we could look for a place somewhere in the middle if that's cool.
    I'm ok with that, but it looks like you've got some more on board so don't let my weird work thing hold up your show. We can always join in a future event when I'm not so bogged down and we can actually take a little time to drive farther.

I have not seen the pics, but I'll hunt them down so I can.

Gonna have to get it goin' b4 winter gets here.Not only the date(s) but a location as well.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,bruised,battered,and totally worn out,shouting "Holy crap.....what a ride!"

Jayden this is about ALL of us, we all have a say in it, feel free to put your 2 cents in just like everyone else, OK?

Mike you have any suggestions Dale hollow isn't that far but I don't know what they have available and there are others. But you are right we need to start thinking and looking... and planning!!

Jayden this is about ALL of us, we all have a say in it, feel free to put your 2 cents in just like everyone else, OK?
    Yeah...what he said

I could stay at this all night but I have 2 YOUNG boys who will wake up in the morning with a LOT of energy and I'm not getting any younger LOL. I need to get off here and get SOME sleep, they keep me on my toes and they WILL want their daddy in the morning I guarantee it!!! Start thinking about it everyone OK? Feel free to post or say whatever y'all can think of about this alright? I'll be back tomorrow.

K. Here it is:

Buy property shortly, gonna be moving.
    Entire life minus clothing, computer and car in storage (staying with friends at their place, we've sorta taken over). I'm fairly certain anything that we would bring to this is buried at the very back of the storage unit under the heaviest piece(s) of furniture.
    Work in collections, probably won't be free to do much til tax time when delinquency takes a nose dive for about two months.
    My dog has fleas.

I'm thinking that I'm gonna wait til spring. That flea problem is just killer and I just don't want to share with everyone, not that you'd want the fleas anyway.

OK we might be able to do a spring kind of thing to. There isn't any rules about when or where or how many!! we'll figure something out I promise.

OK we might be able to do a spring kind of thing to. There isn't any rules about when or where or how many!! we'll figure something out I promise.
    No doubt! Looking forward to doing something, but like I said, don't let me stop you guys from doing something before the cold hits.

You guys know I'm in.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Mike you have any suggestions Dale hollow isn't that far but I don't know what they have available and there are others. But you are right we need to start thinking and looking... and planning!!
    I don't know alot about dale hollow,as far as what they would have to meet our needs,I think it's gonna b one of those things to wait and see how spead out folks are that are planning to come,then pick a central location.
    Ill. has shawnee natn'l forest,locally theres pennyrille state park,of course theres always ky. and barkley lakes....who knows.Being new to the forum,I really don't know where all the other interested parties live exactly.I'll help all I can,I pretty much work second shift,but I have mornings that i can make calls,or what ever you might need help with.jus let me know.If it looks like it might become a spring thing,thats ok too....what ever works best for everyone,the more the merrier.
    Last edited by mccaw69; 09-04-2009 at 09:26 AM.

Sounds good to me spring would be better for me to attend. It's getting to be really busy season for my work, Holidays one right after the other.

(FMR) Wilderness Guide pgvoutdoors's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Poco - I'll take a trip down.
    "Just Get Out!"
    WildernessSkillsTrailhead.com