Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pass around knife

Default Oh Well

Oh well Like I said it ain't no biggie to me...Some dudes just ain't worth a ****...Although they (Least the 1 in the pic ) looked like a rather tempting piece of hardware... I honestly can't blame him even though the only things more worthless than thieves are Sex criminals and woman beaters and narcs...Oh well Se La Vie

The second one is still alive. The list of recipients was finalized before it started making the rounds. Of course, it was Beo that started it, so he can change the rules anytime he wants.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Yes it is, I have it. Tested it in different Florida locations, an took it with me to Colorado during my 2 weeks in December. I checked with my guy who was going to try to attach the much larger pouch to the smaller sheath, which was being held together by tape, it didn't hold up well, constantly coming off. So He told me to find 1 or two smaller ones that would work. I think I've found them an he will give them a try in the next couple of weeks. If they work, I'll be shipping it out when he's done. I have the list, and then I'll do the review and post the results.
    Last edited by Gray Wolf; 05-04-2009 at 10:35 PM.
    "A person is not finished when they are defeated.
    A person is finished when they quit."

How are these pass around knives goin'? I came in late on the threads and was told one of 'em got stolen...I hope things pick up soon. Hit me back.

There's one still in action, and the other one will haunt the little SOB that took it for the rest of his life....or until Rick gets bored.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

hey willdeerborn your avatar is awesome! love the dark tower series, right now im collecting the comic books.
    how dare i call this love and not bare my cross

Bear Clan

I never get bored, Crash. You know that.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I think that any blade longer than 8" is a waste i have a Marine core edition Ka Bar and it is a great all around knife [skinning,machate,Ax,etc.]
    All good things are wild and free
    -Henry David Thoreau

Learn from the old and the wise

Testing the second pass around knife now and it is appreciated! I will be sending it to Catfish101 next......
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by Survival Guy
    I think that any blade longer than 8" is a waste
    You probably wouldn't feel that way if you were shoulder deep in the jungle and had a machete. Proper tool for the job and all.......
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

or neck deep in zombies.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

We've been through this before. Cricket bat or shovel. Forget the blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    We've been through this before. Cricket bat or shovel. Forget the blades.
    Actually, I'd take an actual katana. Can't bite you if it doesn't have a head.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

Chief Executive Officer of All Operations

Everybody seems to be forgetting the sawed off shotgun. Can't bite you if its spread across the room...