Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hola Como Estas

Banned

Haha sorry that last post was for my amusement, and yes I am a troll, regardless I am still very, very serious about this trip. Poco thank you for your honest opinion but it is far too rationalized and thought-provoking. You have to consider the dynamics of a trip can be strategically routed to fit your needs, especially in a modernized world. One could follow a route passing through towns and cities, or wherever the conveniences of industrial expansion are pinpointed...these are usually within a 30 mile radius of eachother to the next. One using GPS, triangulation, and other modern technologies could access and formulate the location of rivers, caves, valleys for quicker travel, and thriving eco systems of biological lifeforms. Your analysis of my trip, is a quick and assumed judgment in which I have given you no parameters of the materials I have chose to bring or the routes in which I chose to take. My experience, as little as it may seem, acts upon a mystic impulse, rather than a logical one. This is a spiritual, mind and body game that a being can use to sustain..well...your life. It works by sorting out your physical, social, and emotion advatageous and disadvatageous and using them to persuade or captivate another human or being. Believe me I have the wits for such a journey, and having taken "wilderness-survival.net" survival test and recieving a 85%, I'm not implying that I am ready but have done a lot of research.

The MAIN POINT is that this trip could be easily cut short due to family support and emergency money...that 2000 dollars is not for me...it is for the trip back home in case it is overwhelming. And it will be stored in a bank account. I will ALWAYS have at least 20 dollars on me a day, if 20 dollars is not present I will settle in the current location and work for someone who will provide me that money before making another 300 mile expansion.

This trip will be far more spiritual than knowledge-related, if I die, then it was how I always wanted to die.

and for the record...I AM NOT RELIGOUS, I am an "energy theory"-oriented agnostic.

and yes I am a troll
    Thank you for clearing that up. You need to take a vacation from the forum for a few days.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

All I can say is WOW!!! Troll or not WOW!!! That trip would be almost impossible with 10 times that amount of money. And to walk it is just crazy. Expecially without at least having done a few smaller excursions.
    Alaska to Florida, for how long, who knows...

He now has some extra time on his hands to prepare for his trip. I'll check on him in about a week and see if he wants to let us know how it's going.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

May I be blunt? Yes? Good. Thank you.
    You're either a troll or a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by survivalmanmaybe View Post
    Actually to die like this outweighs the glory of any other death, on many different levels of idealogies.
    Really? Spoken like a true jacka$$! If you actually do this (I say "you" because some folks could pull this off) you're gonna' die or give up in a couple of weeks.
    and yes I am a troll, regardless I am still very, very serious about this trip.
    You may be VERY serious. That doesn't mean you're not a troll, a numpty, or just plain suicidal.
    You have to consider the dynamics of a trip can be strategically routed to fit your needs, especially in a modernized world. One could follow a route passing through towns and cities, or wherever the conveniences of industrial expansion are pinpointed...these are usually within a 30 mile radius of eachother to the next. One using GPS, triangulation, and other modern technologies could access and formulate the location of rivers, caves, valleys for quicker travel, and thriving eco systems of biological lifeforms.
    You haven't begun to consider the dynamics of your pipedream. The Earth has a circumferance of 24,900 miles and the Earth's coastline is 221,208 miles long. Plugging in all of your genius theories, just how far do you think you'll have to walk?
    Your analysis of my trip, is a quick and assumed judgment in which I have given you no parameters of the materials I have chose to bring or the routes in which I chose to take.
    He was being kind to you. The man knows you're an idiot. You're just wasting everyone's time trying to convince him or us otherwise.
    My experience, as little as it may seem, acts upon a mystic impulse, rather than a logical one.
    Allow me to repeat myself: Spoken like a true jacka$$!
    Believe me I have the wits for such a journey, and having taken "wilderness-survival.net" survival test and recieving a 85%, I'm not implying that I am ready but have done a lot of research.
    You don't have enough wits to walk across the street unless someone's holding your hand.
    I will ALWAYS have at least 20 dollars on me a day, if 20 dollars is not present I will settle in the current location and work for someone who will provide me that money before making another 300 mile expansion.
    That'll get you real far. Maybe you should open a lemonade stand to gain some financial experience first.
    This trip will be far more spiritual than knowledge-related, if I die, then it was how I always wanted to die.
    You'll get your wish.
    and for the record...I AM NOT RELIGOUS, I am an "energy theory"-oriented agnostic.
    Here's my energy theory for ya'. Save some energy. Turn your computer off.
    Crash? I'm done with this ball of yarn. Thanks!
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    He now has some extra time on his hands to prepare for his trip. I'll check on him in about a week and see if he wants to let us know how it's going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Crash? I'm done with this ball of yarn. Thanks!
    That's what I get for typing so slow..........
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

No worries. All part of that energy theory thingie.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Yank yank
    Well we know that this person is not for real,however, forget the wilds ,this person should consider their odds on survival around people

Now that right there is funny I don't care who you are!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Now that right there is funny I don't care who you are!
    Well I mean isn't survival an every moment thing
    Peace

Yeah. I meant...

Quote Originally Posted by notlost
    this person should consider their odds on survival around people
    was funny.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.