Thread: Great Flashlight

Default Great Flashlight

I may have posted on this before. I don't remember. It's an age thing. What was I ... oh, yeah. Flashlight.

I ordered four (4) angle head, AA flashlights last week and they arrived today. They are smaller versions of the Army angle head flashlight. I am really impressed with these little guys. They are made of heavy plastic construction. Have compression rings in the screw joints to keep out water, come with four (4) colored lenses and a spare bulb. They are incredibly bright little lights, too.

These are not high dollar lights so I have no misgivings that they will last and last but for $2.63 they are a pretty danged good value. Here's where I got them.

http://www.campingsurvival.com/minarstylfla.html
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Nice! I had a couple of these a few years ago and they lasted until my son (in his misspent youth) took them out with his friends camping and "lost" them. I figure some of those kids still are using my mini-lights.
    For about 50X what we paid for these, I have had my Streamlight SX20 since 1995, replaced the rechargeable battery once (and never replaced the bulb), and I use it nearly every day to peer into places where people would rather I not look (in manufacturing plants, I mean) and I use it around the house when it is not working. I see where the SX20 is obsolete...ho hum, another off-topic digression....
    These little mini-lights are great in that you don't worry about using them or getting them scratched up.

I'm glad you cleared that up - thought for a second there you may have been vying to become a proctologist.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

They are good to have stashed around, for the price they are an excellent choice
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

crashdive123; you took the words right outta my mouth!!

Well, yeah. I mean think about it. If I had pulled them out of your........well let's just say that would have confirmed the proctologist thing.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel