Thread: Hello From Belize

Default Hello From Belize

I am known as SR-71
    I have 22 yrs of age I have married a belizian girl 2 years ago and just haven't left Belize YET! i live in Santa Elena Cayo Dist. But Originally I am from Mentone AL. I work as a personal security I am also a translator. All the knowledge i have is from either my present job as a security -used to be bouncer, or a child hood living in the back woods of mentone. I have Bu-jitsu training {no its not a typo for all those "know it alls"} street survival training, basic jungle herb training, survival construction, I have been in the "bush"{belizian} for 3 weeks at one time. i would say that i am an intermediate b/c i have never had a proper teacher. I am always prepared i have a back pack by my door for that special "moment" that i might just have to get up and dis aper.
    I am interested in anything survival, also i don't think that this is an actual topic but i have dreamed about construction of very modern things in a wilderness situation like computers out of stones literally I guess that sounds crazy but, i think that somehow it can be done, i am sure of it! I want to know as much as i can possibly learn
    JJL.
    Last edited by justinjedlawton; 08-26-2009 at 06:30 AM. Reason: clairification

Welcome home.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

welcome
    care to explain bu-jitsu
    i have studied my whole life and have not heard of this stlye, always looking to increase my knowledge
    many thanks
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

Hello.

Stone computers. Interesting. We've had spammers promoting stone computers in the past. Care to elaborate?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome aboard.
    The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth. What befalls the Earth, befalls the sons of the Earth.
    Chief Seattle

Bear Clan

Banned
    Blog Entries

Welcome...............

Blog Entries
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Welcome to the forum!

Mac
    The Colhane Channel TV for guys like me.

Welcome to the forum!
    -Jonesy

Hello and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    welcome
    care to explain bu-jitsu
    i have studied my whole life and have not heard of this stlye, always looking to increase my knowledge
    many thanks
    Bu-Jitsu - means "the practical art of combat"
    This art utilizes 3 major disciplines Shotokan- Ju-jitsu - Shaolin Shu-
    some, Escrima
    Shotokan as you know utilizes power punches and power kicks some sweeps
    Ju-jitsu is obviously arm bars sweeps and falls and throws and joint locks {my favorite}
    Shaolin -energy strikes mid blocks various unorthodox attacks
    Escrima - for our Kali { love this}
    our 5 principles are Courage Hounor Discipline Respect Justice.
    This is an art that goes ,truly, far beyond the "mat" or "arena" this is what will save you on the street. believe me down here thugs not just one will use guns broken bottles knives and machets. what ever is closet to them.
    "I must say that, black and white as forms of speech, as means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same, whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be."

Haile Sellassie I

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Hello.

Stone computers. Interesting. We've had spammers promoting stone computers in the past. Care to elaborate?

Yea its not as crazy as it seem or maybe it is IDK. my whole idea. {AND THIS IS JUST A CRAZY STORY WITH SOME BIG HOLES I KNOW}

BUT my idea was kinda like you nuclear Holocaust just happened ans some pore unlucky Fr manages to survive well he ends up finding a radiation free wilderness in russia {of all places} and has nothing finds some others they have no cell phones but the satelits are still in space and ther hella smart so the decide to build ther own trans-resivers to utilize the sat.s they start making computers by crushing rock for ore you know from the very basic b/c they cant recycle the other metal left behind { only god knows y but that just the story}... well in my dream its me that survives but you know something i am dumb as F. i cant do any of that. So i better start studying right?
    "I must say that, black and white as forms of speech, as means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same, whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be."

Haile Sellassie I