Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: wolfpack gathering

Quote Originally Posted by owl_girl View Post
    technically its not the guns or the people that kill, it’s the bullets
    the bullets can not do it on their own,it is just another pawn in a game played by humans.

Blog Entries

Listen here's my take on this. People kill people not the guns, the person shooting has made the choice to pick the gun up and pull the trigger, the bulet hits another person and that person may or may not die from the wound. The person picked up the gun and made the choice the gun did not make the choice for the person. Thus people kill peole, if you go by the thought of guns kill people then why punish the shooter for the crime, and then people don't stab people, knives stab people, people don't hit people the stick hit him. NO people choose there actions not the weapons.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Exactly,Beo,well said.Now can we get this thread back on track about the wolfpack gathering??
    Last edited by nell67; 01-28-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Blog Entries

Thanks Nell, When and where?
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Its at wareagles,date to be determined.

Blog Entries

K, let me know I'm there.

Beo - Post 70 and 72, this thread.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I say around September at WarEagles, how's that sound? On a weekend or a 3 day weekend. And Rick you gotta come, and Sarge, FVR, Mitch, Trax, Owl Girl, Lady Trapper, Nell, Corndog, Remy, gotta meet ya's and all the rest of ya I forgot, sorry, everyone come!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!!!!!! Am I getting excited!!!!!!!! Man what a great time!!!!!!!!
    Oh it s all the Mountain Dew's I drank starting to wear off and now my fingers are tired from typing so fast.
    Last edited by Beo; 01-28-2008 at 12:07 PM.

LOL Beo,you funny,but lay off the dew man,that stuff will kill ya

Blog Entries

No more than drinking this fresh mountain natural spring distilled tap water for a buck a bottle

Oh now how true is that??LMAO!

Blog Entries

Found out over the weekend I had some French Ancestry. Winder if I can get a discount on my water.

Hey maybe you are related to Remy down the line?????We are getting off track here again,aren't we???LOL

Blog Entries

Never follow a trail I'm Irish on my pops side and French & German on my moms side. Truely an American mix.

so it's not the shooter who kills someone, it's not the gun, the bullet or the trigger finger. it must be a conspiracy. that's a whole other felony... and more complicated...

this could get out of hand
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Beo, I don't think you wanna meet me...I'm so dang ugly I'd scare that wolverine right off you're avatar . What's more scarier is that you might be a cuzz to remy.
    Last edited by corndog-44; 01-28-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries

The guy pulling the trigger is the killer, Canid, imho. And I wanna meet everyone, Sick, lame, lazy, blind, crippled, and crazy Yeah alot of crazies on here, I should fit right in.

non-senior senior member Assassin Pilot's Avatar

Back on topic, how many people know (sure sure) that they would be able to come?
    "He who throws dirt is losing ground"

non-senior senior member Assassin Pilot's Avatar

So this is gunna be at WE's place in Canada?

What's the policy on Finns who live legally in the USA crossing the border into Canada?
    I just come w/ my passport and green card (legal resident card)?
    "He who throws dirt is losing ground"

Quote Originally Posted by owl_girl View Post
    technically its not the guns or the people that kill, it’s the bullets
    You could also make the point that technically, it's not the bullets that kill people, it's the holes the bullets leave in peoples' anatomy that kill people.

Anyhoo, back on topic - I'm definitely interested in the meet, but according to Mapquest, Sudbury ON is almost 1,700 miles from me, one-way. My old battlebus has 275,000+ miles on him already and I'm not sure I'd want to put him through that kind of trip. Nor do I fancy spending the best part of a week's vacation driving there and back.

Which is your closest airport Wareagle, Toronto or Ottowa?

(And thanks very much for doing this, by the way)