Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: wolfpack gathering

I'm in Indiana,Kentucky,Ohio,or Tennesse sounds good to me.Like the idea of Canada too

Default Documents are needed in 2008.

Just remember, no matter where we decide to hold it, those traveling between Canada and U.S. will require documentation next year.

JANUARY 31, 2008
    U.S. and Canadian citizens will need to present either a WHTI-compliant document, or a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, plus proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate. DHS also proposes to begin alternative procedures for U.S. and Canadian children at that time.

For most folks the WHTI document is a passport. Otherwise, drag out that birth certificate.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Default ok let's vote

we need to decide a location first. as it seems that most of us are located in the central or eastern us and kanukistan so i propose either my place orthe smoky mts area.

City Survivalist Proud American's Avatar

smok
    Of those that are going where do we all live ? I know that I am going to be the one with the most miles other then Owl Girl ,but thats OK were do the most of you live so that you do not have as far to go ,and what time of year , I am retied so no bigy here for me but for others ??? It may be hard to get the time off for some??

Hey Smok how bout a trip to SoCal before headin to the destination. Im mad lookin at this fun activity thats bein planned and the chances of me goin......slim.I honestly dont think my parents will let me go, but Ill try seeein I need the practice probanly the most (exept Carpet Ninja)
    Proud American

Here lies my great advice from my years of experience......

I'm in, any of the places mentioned so far would be fine with me.

i vote for wareagles place......but i'm only saying that cause he's 2 hours drive north of me... :P

Where abouts in northern Ontario wareagle?
    WARNING: This post may contain abusive language, textual violence, & a tendency to walk the line.
    This information is confidential and intended for the recipient exclusively. If you are not the recipient please notify the poster immediately and destroy the received post. Any non-member viewer of the private information contained within this post will incur a fee of no more than $25 plus legal costs. By reading this you acknowledge the above and consent to me hunting on your property.

Blog Entries

Just let me know when and where.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

My vote's with WarEagle's place. I'm tired of those Homeland Security dudes wanting to strip search me everytime I cross the border. You'd think I'd get flowers or candy or something, but.....guess I'm just a suspicious looking guy...sigh.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    I'm in Indiana,Kentucky,Ohio,or Tennesse sounds good to me.Like the idea of Canada too
    Yeah? Canada's a big place.....
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    My vote's with WarEagle's place. I'm tired of those Homeland Security dudes wanting to strip search me everytime I cross the border. You'd think I'd get flowers or candy or something, but.....guess I'm just a suspicious looking guy...sigh.
    Aw dont feel so bad trax,I have flown one time in my life , last fall,with my 2 teenagers (both of whon have blondish colored hair and blue eyes) And I got singled out EVERYtime we went through the check points....must have looked foreign to them or something, brown eyed and brown hair,with quite a bit of indian ,err excuse me ,Native American heritage ,I guess I just fit the profile of a terrorist????

Yeah? Canada's a big place.....
    Really? You'll have to give me the grand tour!

I remember crossing the border at Buffalo, New York one time on business. Pre-911. I got the third degree from Canadian customs because I was packing a half dozen laptops in the back end. Searched the vehicle and the whole nine yards. Nose to nose informed me I was entering another country, not another state. Okay, calm down, I said. You're talkin' to a guest not a resident. (I'm a charmer, I know).

Comin' back into the States some guy with a 10 cent stogie was sitting in the customs booth on the U.S. side waving me through. "Just Hellfire missiles in the back", I chuckled as I drove straight into the U.S.

Then there was the customs station in AK at the continental divide that said. Customs station open 8-5. Please stand in front of camera after hours.

Boy, those days are sure gone.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Really? You'll have to give me the grand tour!
    Well, I'd rather provide a grand tour than the grand tour ...

Well, I'd rather provide a grand tour than the grand tour ...
    Buying the tour ticket now!

and away we go....

Default ok back on trax er i mean on track

i live two hours east of sault saint marie or 1 hour west of sudbury.

Default excuse me sir

Typos, intentional or otherwise, notwithstanding, I think it is of paramount importance to point out to our brethren here gathered that in order to get back on trax you would have at some time have to have been on trax and that is most definitely not the case.

Now that we're back on track....if nell wants the great Canadian tour with moi, that's just fine

I noticed a few people mention holding this in Wisconsin. If that happens check out the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest in Northern Wisconsin. www.fs.fed.us/r9/cnnf
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior
    Facta non verba

Lethality of the 22LR - Actual test
    Honor dies where interest lies

im going to assume this is for everyone?
    or what...
    and if so

somewhere with snow! I get snow every once every ten years
    The one of toast... Bring me butter!