Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: hello

Blog Entries

Not to hijack this thread but. My mothers father my grand dad was from Tuxpan, Veracruz. My great grand mother died when I was very young. She spoke a dialect of nahuatle I believe, they were decendents of the Huasteca indians. Does this qualify me being part native american or what would that make me. I have tried to learn the nahuatle language on the internet but its hard not having someone fluent teaching you. Ok back to the show.
    -Frank

Whether the knife falls on the melon or the melon on the knife, the melon suffers. (African Proverb)

Updating website! Stop by and tell me what you think!

I wish someone would hijack this thread. It's an Introduction not an inquisition.

Welcome, Mato. I don't care if you are Mato or Remy. Shoot, I'll even let you in after you said you were his friend. He's okay. Actually, he's anything you want him to be. It's a forum for cryin' out loud. So welcome.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Got ya' Rick starting new thread now... Again welcome Mato.

Remy I am done with you. Your preference is to choose to attempt and turn peoples words.Kinda' like a cult leader does with the "Good Book". You Seem to prefer discord,than agreement. Now that certain posts have been deleted you can take whatever you remember and twist it whichever way you want. I do not care. I asked people to stay out of it let you and I deal with any and all "percieved Problems' as you imply. But you won't let "sleeping dogs lie" I'm Sorry you feel that way I truly am. from this point on you are on my "ignore" list, You no longer have anything of value to contribute to me. Sorry it had to come to this. I NEVER had a problem with Mato,still don't. I don't have a problem with your "supporters"(like Beo and WE), they may have one with me but it really doesn't matter it will be like water off a ducks back. I've only had problems with one single individual,this is so obvious I don't even have to mention who it is. Adios Remy or if you prefer "DUDE" au revoir". Notice the contradiction? I do.

I would encourage everybody to use the "ignore" feature if they can't get along with somebody. I believe this "Introduction" has run its course.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel