Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: im new

Well, good luck, toughsord. I don't think you'll find any forum will be very welcoming if you land on them the way you did here. But that's just a matter of maturity. Hopefully, as you get older you'll get smarter.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Tough sord I for one do not want you to leave. Lurk if you must but do not leave. Why? Read my signature and you'll have your answer. I wish this was taught in every school in this nation. Yeah we May get off topic,yeah some of us may tough old codgers,yeah you may not like some and they may not like you.... But you have to learn somewhere. You're not going to the Scouts,or Awanna club or whatever, but if you don't listen to someone then where will you learn? All anyone is trying to do is help you, whether you believe it or not. Do yourself that favor OK? It's hard to learn anything when you are doing all the talking. Honestly I'm worried about you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYSURVIVAL View Post
    An example would be trying to jump from a tree and kill a wild hawg with my fixed blade.
    Your right. That would be foolish, because the tree limb could easily break. That's why I only kill wild hawgs with my fixed blade by jumping off cliffs - NOT TREES - every morning before I have my first cup of Folgers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3suScxbHe4

Take me I am 36yrs. 6'2" 210lbs. and a cocky strong willed cowboy.
    Cowboy, if I have ever offended you in any way, please allow me this opportunity to extend my most sincere apology.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

I ain't offended, just grew fond of the nice woodsy colors (Chris) has on here. I could really give a crap if you like pink.... I don't care for it but it doesn't get me riled, just playin' along and had a good time all the way. By the way....... YOUR KILLING ME WITH THE DAMN PINK POSTS!
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

Blog Entries

Cool Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by toughsord View Post
    okay then ill stay off the forum. see you guys on another forum maybe. Bye
    Awww, him wunnin' away! Big, tough ol' Survivalist can't take it. (Sniff) bye. Wun off to anutter forum where they pat you on the back & tell you how smart 'ou is!

Okay Jake, here's the skinny, if you can't take it here you're gonna be dead out there! Unless you have a lot of luck!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Sarge took the extended class on tough love!
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

Somewhere on here theres a guy nearly twice my age that tried to do some of the stupid things I think I can do and he wears a scar from it for life.
    I ain't quite twice your age, and besides ---- chicks dig scars right?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Yeah actually they do...the ones you learned from really get their attention.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I ain't quite twice your age, and besides ---- chicks dig scars right?
    Well, my zipper malfunctioned once, and I now have this 32" scar on my.... well, somewhere, and everytime a girl sees it she says, "Oh my God I've never seen one as big as that......."
    Last edited by Ken; 07-31-2009 at 10:01 PM.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

What did you learn from it?

Blog Entries

What did you learn from it?
    Pretty much everything I know.........
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quick, someone hand Ken his antihallucianating medication. He's at it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
    Quick, someone hand Ken his antihallucianating medication. He's at it again.
    Don't you go pretending to be a nurse just to try to look at my scar.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

Cool Then...

Then there was the guy who played Rambo by jumping out of a tree with his big Ka-Nife trying to kill a wild boar. It was a ferocious battle, but in the end he emerged the victor. He told his friend about the battle & how the tusks of the boar ripped his leg up pretty bad.

His friend asked: "Have a scar?"

"No thanks," he replied, I don't smoke."
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

well clearly im not welcomed by ken and now sarge is being a jackace. and good lick with the boar thing. you wait. ill be a better survivalist than all of you yet. and dont worry. ive never hurt myself and i dont plan on it. see y'all.
    What you seek you never get, so why do we seek peace - unknown

Im ready for any challange that is put before me. If i cant best it i will swallow my pride and ask for help, even from an enemy. - me

Lose your king and you are without a ruler. Lose your army and you have lost all that you had. Your family, your protection, and your hope. - unknown

Well I am not surprised by his departure, in the short time i have been on the forum Ive seen a couple others that new all they needed to know , and when they were called on it or someone voiced there opinion on how reckless or foolish it was they ran away, Good luck and I hope god is looking out for you Because you dont have a clue son.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

See ya.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Ya all know a real survivor man wouldnt use a knife when he jumped out of the tree on the pig he would use a sharpend stick that he chewed to a point with his teeth
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Blog Entries

Cool Jack-Ace here...

Quote Originally Posted by toughsord View Post
    well clearly im not welcomed by ken and now sarge is being a jackace. and good lick with the boar thing. you wait. ill be a better survivalist than all of you yet. and dont worry. ive never hurt myself and i dont plan on it. see y'all.
    Thought you left! Nobody PLANS on having an accident, that's why they're call ACCIDENTS & not DELIBERATES. By the way, I don't think anybody ever said they were going to "lick" a wild boar. And how do you plan on being a "better survivalist" than all of us? If you're gone, how will we know? Tell you one thing, you'll never be a better speller! Don't forget to tuck your tail between your legs as you run off, put some Tampons in your 1st aid kit and give our best to Jagjj!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin