Thread: hello

Smile hello

hello, im a new guy to the forum. ive been practicing survival 15 years years now.

Hey Woodsey, ever since I saw Les Stroud I was hooked. My Christmas's have been full of. Multi-tools, flint sticks, butt packs, survival stuff. Love this stuff!!!

Welcome! 15 years.. I think i'd prolly be officially in year one though I've learned a few tricks over the years. I look forwards to learning from your experiance.

wow 15 years im not even that old

Plenty of time to learn to make do and practice your trouble-shooting skills, no? I remember the first time I showed my 7 year old neice how to toast bread over the fire without a toaster; she was entranced. She grew up in Detroit, and to her, toast came from a toaster. Simple as that. Needless to say, it was alot of fun taking her on her first camping trip and showing her the different odds and ends I've picked up over the years.
    :-D
    BSM

I made fire with a bow drill when I was five. Survived in the forest for twelve days when I was ten and now I sit here at eleven years old.

15 years is pretty impressive, I only have about 5 years expiince, but there is still so much I don't know or have nly gone over a few tiems but have never needed to use. MY favorite place to survive is in the Appalachian Mtn jsut because of the beauty, ther eis no lack of resources, whihc make sit easier but no pless challeging or fun. Msot people think we are all crazy for this, but it's how we survive....and outlive them.