Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meth Labs

Angry Yeah it's awlful stuff for sure!

I know a guy who was a respected gunsmith and worked for a nationally known barrel company.

He first lost his job then his vehicle then his house and recently got busted for holding some crankhead hooker at gunpoint because he said she stole 60 dollars from him.

It's a real shame what this chemical does to people it basically makes them soul-less zombies! Hey maybe that's where all the zombies everyone is always talkin' about will come from!

Naw that's bad shouldn't even joke about it! I don't keep up with what all is going on since I moved out in God's country. I saw him on the news as he was being arrested. They never said what the root of his problem was I'm sure the local cops know.

If the truth would come out it might help put an end to some of this coruption don't know!

~HF~

Blog Entries

I have noticed while viewing "Who's on line", that quite a few of the guest were viewing this thread. I wonder why? I wonder what they thought they would find in a thread titled "Meth labs"?

Things that make you go "Hmmmm"!
    1. If it's in your kit and you don't know how to use it....It's useless.
    2. If you can't reach your kit when you need it....Its useless.

Alaska Backcountry Adventure Tours
    www.youralaskavacation.com
    Tell them Kevin sent you!!

According to a recent report on the local news. Since the decline of the economy here and the closing/down sizing of several major employers. (whirlpool, Indiana tube, Toyota, nd several more. about 8,000 total jobs affected) The manufacture (spelling?) of Meth and other drugs has increased over 500% in this area. It's a shame that when things get bad people take advantage with the poisons they put out there.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

In my home town of Otwell IN, with a population of about 1,400, there were over 10 meth labs. All within a 38 square mile area. 2 of them I could see from my house a block away. In 2005 a tornado came through and destroyed those two. I found out a few months ago that one of my son's friend's mom was busted with a meth lab in her garage. Scary part is I used to let my son play at her house. I always thought that area was a very safe place to live and a great place to raise a family. But when I was growing up there was nothing to do, so we found things to do. Underage drinking, getting in trouble and teen sex is what most do there. Thankfully I got out of there, and as soon as I did my little brother got on the wrong path. Now he is in to the drinking and drugs. Everything from a little marijuana to meth I have heard. Very sad but not really my problem.
    Last edited by doug1980; 12-02-2009 at 01:51 PM.
    Alaska to Florida, for how long, who knows...

Teen sex?! No! Seriously?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by doug1980 View Post
    In my home town of Otwell IN, with a population of about 1,400, .
    Hey doug your not far from me when you go home about 30-45 minutes away. Next time your home let me know I'll buy ya a beer or two.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Not popular around here now, users have rapidly died out. Called the stuff Hillbilly Heroin a few years back. My cuz across the river is a KY state police detective and what he tells me is I have my head up my rear, still plenty out there. Man took a shot at him a few months ago on a raid and was out with a $150.00 fine, because he missed I guess. Our legal system stinks.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.

SOP was evacuate several blocks. LEOs (aka Blue Canaries) started wearing suits into labs.

Whoever did that without evacuation needs a "stern talking to."
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

there was a house aross the street from my old apartment that caught fire beacuse they had a meth lab. Lucky for me it happened a couple weeks before i moved in.

12 years ago I was working in central Oklahoma about 50 miles below Kansas (Enid) and heard a big boom. A house a block away had all the walls laying in the yard and the roof was sitting on the foundation. That's when I learned what it smelled like.

Now I'm living about twelve miles east of Lawton, Ok. and about once a month I'll smell it on my morning commute in to work. Usually when the wind is out of the north. There is a wildlife refuge and a bunch of military special use area and I guess a lot of mobile labs.

You won't ever hear it on the news, but there is getting to be a lot of "gang bangers" in the military. They join up for the weapons and hand to hand training then when they think they are smart enough, get kicked out. Sad!!
    That which you sew, so shall ye reap.
    United States Blowgun Association

Blog Entries

Lets talk more about the teen sex... lol... 18 and over teen sex that is...
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Iowa supposedly has more meth labs per capita than any other state in the US. My employer has an office there and one of the employees told me.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Why would a thread with only 51 posts............Have "OVER" Ten Thousand (10,079) views. Internet shoppers.......Maybe??????

I stop by 4 or 5 times a day looking for samples. I guess they just add up.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

For all non-members (guest). Become a member of this forum and tell use what you were hoping to find when you looked at the thread!

Banned

I seen a special on tv and they said most Meth is coming from "Super Labs" in Mexico now,, Here in the US they have made it pretty hard to get the stuff to make it,,

Blog Entries

Here is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by klkak View Post
    For all non-members (guest). Become a member of this forum and tell use what you were hoping to find when you looked at the thread!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klkak View Post
    LOL, you got me curious,,,, I did a quick search of Meth Labs and this site topped the list, (oops) lol http://www.bing.com/search?q=meth+la...form=QBRE&qs=n

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    I seen a special on tv and they said most Meth is coming from "Super Labs" in Mexico now,, Here in the US they have made it pretty hard to get the stuff to make it,,
    Oh I don't know about that.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...1_ATgnne236515

http://www.kentucky.com/editorials/story/1123842.html
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Banned

Yikes,, I must have seen a show from 07 ?