Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi folks, new here...

Kitty hope after you get moved in and get power you decide to hang around. I haven't been around long but in the short time I have been here i think I have (actually I know I have) made some good friends. Learn a little bit new each day. Get a good laugh,a dose of common sense, a little sprinkle of bonding, and assurance that I am not out of my mind thinking as I do. i have found an amazing amount of compassion here as well as a little wake-up call occasionally. Thx. Sarge!! Most everyone here is here to learn and to help teach others and the best part is no body bites!!! Sarge may growl a little but just toss him a bone and he's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier View Post
    Kitty hope after you get moved in and get power you decide to hang around. I haven't been around long but in the short time I have been here i think I have (actually I know I have) made some good friends. Learn a little bit new each day. Get a good laugh,a dose of common sense, a little sprinkle of bonding, and assurance that I am not out of my mind thinking as I do. i have found an amazing amount of compassion here as well as a little wake-up call occasionally. Thx. Sarge!! Most everyone here is here to learn and to help teach others and the best part is no body bites!!! Sarge may growl a little but just toss him a bone and he's okay.
    Thanks Soldier, I sure do intend to stay with this forum, I will go to the Library a couple of times a week to visit here to say hello and to learn. In fact I've already learned some very valuable info on here and only been here a couple of days. And you are so right, there seems to be people on here who will make excellent friends. I will be sharing how my life is going after getting out on my own again which I am really looking forward to. I went over this morning to see how things were coming with the remodling and to see if I can really move in tomorrow, they said yes, it will be ready. (The smell of paint is overpowering so will have some open windows for awhile, lol!!!)
    After tonight I will drop off here for a few days while I get my new little place unpacked but will see all of you again.
    kitty

Welcome, SpringKitty, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you here.
    I'm glad you found this place of larnin' and fun. :*)
    You're going to enjoy setting up your new place--how exciting!

Welcome to your second home!
    "A person is not finished when they are defeated.
    A person is finished when they quit."