Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What Do I Need To Survive in the Wild?

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Apparently others can see your pics and the problem lies with either my computer or provider.
    Perhaps other people can't see my pics either, for example I posted a pic of a deer in rifle crosshairs and asked in the next post if the hairs were centred on its heart, but nobody's replied (sniffle)
    http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...543#post522543
    Last edited by Dropship; 10-02-2021 at 01:24 AM.

Or.......maybe just nobody responed.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

i see them all.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.

I just pooped in the woods. With nothing, Guess that solves that eternal question.

But every answer creates more questions, for instance, are you really a bear?
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Dad's nickname for me. Doesn't fit. But if I fart in the woods and nobody's there to hear it... did I really fart.

I went out and tried it. Doing laundry now.

It depends on if we are downwind or not. Hearing doesn't really matter in some cases. This be one of 'em. Skunks be another. Six of one I guess.

I have had the displeasure of cleaning skunk sprayed dogs many times in 63 years. There is nothing that sticks with you like the stank of a sunk soaked dog in a truck driving 60 miles in FL in the summer. BTW I didn't shoot him.

"Many times"

You must love that dog.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Yeah. 12 years and counting. He's a keeper. That 2 yo puppy heeler though... we may take a walk and only one comes back. He's a ****head. And won't tolerate a bath. tick tock.