Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Antibotics From the Feed Store

I give up, which? Maybe not get the STD? But I'm just guessing here.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Senior Member erunkiswldrnssurvival's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i'm getting out me frank zappa cd's!
    God lives in the Mountain, Serve the Master, The Mountain also serves the Master. Serve the Mountain,
    The Mountain Breaks you.
    http://www.youtube.com/trapperjacksurvival
    http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss113/erunkis

Blog Entries

Joe Biden said it right this morning.
    God lives in the Mountain, Serve the Master, The Mountain also serves the Master. Serve the Mountain,
    The Mountain Breaks you.

What? That we shouldn't fly or take mass transit? Oh yeah - let's instill fear and panic...good idea.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I give up, which? Maybe not get the STD? But I'm just guessing here.
    lol. Hey, **** happens, right?

"Sgt. I gotta go to the troop clinic."
    "What for, private?"
    "uhh...well, ya see..."
    "Sgt, I gotta go too."
    "For WHAT?"
    "Same as Jonesie..."
    "Oh. I see. Anybody else gotta go?"

And as the whole squad raises their hand the E6 in charge could only shake his head and laugh, utter a "You mother****ers" under his breath and dismiss them all to go get a shot.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

Okay, so the feed store is pretty much out. I wonder if you could get any from a vet for a better price.

What's the difference between getting it from a feed store or a vet? You are still faced with the same problems. Namely, they might not work.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

That's true Rick, I was just thinking you'd have a better chance for more variety thru a vet. Possibility of them not working still poses a problem.

In addition to it may not work (don't know if it will or won't), it may be cheaper through a prescription and going through your regular pharmacy rather than through the vet. The dog I lost two years ago went through chemo, and several of the meds were cheaper buying from a regular pharmacy. Vet still wrote the scrip though.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    What? That we shouldn't fly or take mass transit? Oh yeah - let's instill fear and panic...good idea.
    that was a wise choice that he made "the vioce caring and intelligence" people fear things that they cant control. some body may have taught mr Biden something that we are unaware of. ignoring a problem or to down play its signifigance dont make it go away. of the 91 people effected in america. 7 of those will die. the current death rate for the swine flu is just under 10%. instead of fearing that , Mr Biden suggested a course of action to begin a method of protection. people fear not having that.
    The Mountain Breaks you.

Quote Originally Posted by erunkiswldrnssurvival View Post
    of the 91 people effected in america. 7 of those will die.
    We are not Mexico. I don't think we'll have the same mortality rate.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams

Blog Entries

there is not really anything to suggest that we dont (only time and those effected) i hope that you are correct alpine sapper. i hope every one of them recover, (america lost an infant already)
    The Mountain Breaks you.

Actually, America has had no fatalities as of yet. The "infant" was actually a 23 mo. old child here from Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by erunkiswldrnssurvival View Post
    that was a wise choice that he made "the vioce caring and intelligence" people fear things that they cant control. some body may have taught mr Biden something that we are unaware of. ignoring a problem or to down play its signifigance dont make it go away. of the 91 people effected in america. 7 of those will die. the current death rate for the swine flu is just under 10%. instead of fearing that , Mr Biden suggested a course of action to begin a method of protection. people fear not having that.
    I disagree with the majority of what you said here. If you want to panic, then panic. If you want to take common sense steps to prevent getting ill, then do so, but for a public official to recommend no flying, no mass transit and no public gatherings (like school) is irresponssible. It is that sort of stuff that will create fear and panic. As far as your prediction on the number of deaths...not sure how you have come up with that, but the latest CONFIRMED statistics are .04% deaths. That's not to say those numbers won't change, but so far - world wide only ten deaths CONFIRMED from this strain of flu. How many people died in the last week in automobile accidents, from cancer, from aids, from drowning in a swimming pool?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I disagree with the majority of what you said here. If you want to panic, then panic. If you want to take common sense steps to prevent getting ill, then do so, but for a public official to recommend no flying, no mass transit and no public gatherings (like school) is irresponssible. It is that sort of stuff that will create fear and panic. As far as your prediction on the number of deaths...not sure how you have come up with that, but the latest CONFIRMED statistics are .04% deaths. That's not to say those numbers won't change, but so far - world wide only ten deaths CONFIRMED from this strain of flu. How many people died in the last week in automobile accidents, from cancer, from aids, from drowning in a swimming pool?
    Best quote I've seen;

"Soooo, do we have a pandemic or a damn panic?"
    Samuel Adams

I'l bring the Tequila, it'll kill anything.

Amen sister!!
    Turtle Clan/Coffee Addicts Anonymous

I'm hangin' with them ^^^^

The more the merrier. We've got tequila, how about I make homemade nachos to go with that?

OK, you three talked me into it.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel