Thread: Imps-net Combat & Survival Net

Default Imps-net Combat & Survival Net

When I find something interesting... I like others to know about it. I was reading Ranger Digest when I came across this one. The IMPS-NET™ COMBAT & SURVIVAL NET... this has some multi-purpose uses. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and can give a review of it?
    "The ability for a person to prevail in a survival situation is based on three factors: survival knowledge, equipment, and will to survive. All are important, but the most important is the will to survive." -Greg Davenport

Blog Entries

Cool I have this item, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by mbarnatl View Post
    When I find something interesting... I like others to know about it. I was reading Ranger Digest when I came across this one. The IMPS-NET™ COMBAT & SURVIVAL NET... this has some multi-purpose uses. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and can give a review of it?
    I actually have one of those, but have yet to use it. I figure it would be good as an emergency fish net as well as a mobile bed.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I ordered this the other day and I expect to get it next week. I will test it out and then post a review of it if anyone is interested.
    "The ability for a person to prevail in a survival situation is based on three factors: survival knowledge, equipment, and will to survive. All are important, but the most important is the will to survive." -Greg Davenport

I would certianly be interested in a report on this net maybe compare it to one of the cheap pocket size hamocks. I have a gill net that I carry but don't use I kep it wrapped in duct tape to help explain to the game warden that it is for emergencys.
    KNOWLEDGE the ulitmate survival tool

I AM HURT BUT NOT SLAIN, I WILL LIE DOWN AND BLEED A WHILE THEN I WILL RISE UP AND FIGHT AGAIN.

Quick response... I got a chance to do some testing on this for the last two weeks. Overall this was a great purchase. I'll try to post in the next week on how it performed.