Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to eat?

Science channel had on a program about our body clock. If you are a standard time body clock, your big meal should be breakfast followed by lunch and the smallest meal dinner. Snacking between (healthy snacks) is encouraged. If you have a fast or slow clock this changes when your big meal should be (time of day)but the order remains the same
    I know what hunts you.

my metabolism runs fast and hot, so under ideal conditions i eat everything i can, every chance i get. it's a good system.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Blog Entries

My metabolisim runs slow and cold, so under most conditions I eat everyting I can, every chance I get. It's a lousy system, but ......
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Body clocks are just crazy. Mine is unbelievably accurate. I work up this morning and before I opened my eyes I thought 4:50 a.m. I peeped an eye at the clock and it was 4:56. I do that all the time. If I want to get up at 5:30 I generally wake up right at 5:30 with no alarm clock. I don't know how I do it. But I do. Some night I'm going to stay awake just to watch myself. Maybe I'll figure it out then.

Banned

hmmmm......can you say counterproductive?
    I knew you could.

Quote Originally Posted by SARKY View Post
    Science channel had on a program about our body clock. If you are a standard time body clock, your big meal should be breakfast followed by lunch and the smallest meal dinner. Snacking between (healthy snacks) is encouraged. If you have a fast or slow clock this changes when your big meal should be (time of day)but the order remains the same
    I must have a super duper wonderifous body clock. I eat a large breakfast, followed by a brunch, then a large lunch, afternoon tea, before super snack, a large super, a before bedtime snack, and a midnight snack.
    I'd rather be carried by six than married by one!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewnOK View Post
    I must have a super duper wonderifous body clock. I eat a large breakfast, followed by a brunch, then a large lunch, afternoon tea, before super snack, a large super, a before bedtime snack, and a midnight snack.
    Are you sure you aren't a Hobbit???
    I know what hunts you.

Quote Originally Posted by SARKY View Post
    Are you sure you aren't a Hobbit???
    I'm 6'1 at 14 and don't have hairy feet...
    I'd rather be carried by six than married by one!