Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to eat?

Science channel had on a program about our body clock. If you are a standard time body clock, your big meal should be breakfast followed by lunch and the smallest meal dinner. Snacking between (healthy snacks) is encouraged. If you have a fast or slow clock this changes when your big meal should be (time of day)but the order remains the same
    I know what hunts you.

my metabolism runs fast and hot, so under ideal conditions i eat everything i can, every chance i get. it's a good system.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

My metabolisim runs slow and cold, so under most conditions I eat everyting I can, every chance I get. It's a lousy system, but ......
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Body clocks are just crazy. Mine is unbelievably accurate. I work up this morning and before I opened my eyes I thought 4:50 a.m. I peeped an eye at the clock and it was 4:56. I do that all the time. If I want to get up at 5:30 I generally wake up right at 5:30 with no alarm clock. I don't know how I do it. But I do. Some night I'm going to stay awake just to watch myself. Maybe I'll figure it out then.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

hmmmm......can you say counterproductive?
    I knew you could.

Quote Originally Posted by SARKY View Post
    Science channel had on a program about our body clock. If you are a standard time body clock, your big meal should be breakfast followed by lunch and the smallest meal dinner. Snacking between (healthy snacks) is encouraged. If you have a fast or slow clock this changes when your big meal should be (time of day)but the order remains the same
    I must have a super duper wonderifous body clock. I eat a large breakfast, followed by a brunch, then a large lunch, afternoon tea, before super snack, a large super, a before bedtime snack, and a midnight snack.
    I'd rather be carried by six than married by one!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewnOK View Post
    I must have a super duper wonderifous body clock. I eat a large breakfast, followed by a brunch, then a large lunch, afternoon tea, before super snack, a large super, a before bedtime snack, and a midnight snack.
    Are you sure you aren't a Hobbit???
    I know what hunts you.

Quote Originally Posted by SARKY View Post
    Are you sure you aren't a Hobbit???
    I'm 6'1 at 14 and don't have hairy feet...
    I'd rather be carried by six than married by one!