Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emergency Situation

No leaks. I keep all of the containers of pesticides int plastic bins to help prevent leakage. Just heard a little while ago that they are totaling my truck. Seems that the initial $10,000 guess was low.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Yeah that probably better anyhow. Now you can get a better truck.

I liked that one just fine. It's one of those unplanned expenses. Still don't know too much about other insurance involved. We'll see.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Gotta love the insurance companies. Gladly take your money month after month but if the time comes you need it, it's like pulling teeth and they try every way in the book to screw you. Just my opinion of course.

Nobody's trying to stick it to me. My insurance is covering it except for the deductible. It was a 2005 with 60,000 miles on it. I planned on getting at least 250,000 miles out of it. Once things are sorted out the person that caused the accident will have their insurance company "gone after" by the other victims. The problem is that when there are five vehicles involved the minimum required insurance (I don't know if that is what she has yet) runs out before all people are covered. If the state required higher levels of insurance then we would hear how the government and the insurance companies are screwing us.....kind of like now.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

meh. While staying out of the insurance debate, nice job on the response Crash. Mad props for keeping a level head, and for trying to assist others.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.