Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW FEATURE! Forum Support Shopping Mall

Lot's of place will ship to the nearest store free of charge.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Ya, we just had a crib done through walmart online with no shipping, of course had to wait 30 minutes in the back of the store for someone who "knew how" to finalize the transaction.

Well I wont be inheiriting any land, and it doesnt come free, so in my neck of the woods, if I want to own land up in the back end of nowhere, I have to buy it. I am working toward my goal, my wishes, my dreams. Believe me or not, it's your choice, and our right as American citizens to believe what we wish to, and to dream what we wish to. As far as my chosen lifestyle, no I have never done any of the things you had mentioned. (sorry, I can't remember what the thread was titled) But I will say this much... I do not eat bait!! Caviar is bait, fish bait to be exact. Although if I were trying to trap a Frenchman, then having some around might come in handy. I don't eat slugs in shells (escargot) either. We come from totally different worlds. As long as you are happy in yours, and I in mine, then who cares what the individual sees as wealth? How much I make works for me, I assume your wages work for you. I am happy in my small corner of the world. Are you happy in yours? If so, then I am happy you are happy.
    Turtle Clan / Coffee Addicts Anonymous