Thread: Crazy people

Default Crazy people

did someone piss in the antbed? what is with all the trigger happy lunatics lately?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e51_1239269004
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

I've been to busying stockpiling guns and ammo to talk. Do you think three sks's an 10,000 rounds will get me thru TEOTWAWKI?
    I'd rather be carried by six than married by one!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewnOK View Post
    I've been to busying stockpiling guns and ammo to talk. Do you think three sks's an 10,000 rounds will get me thru TEOTWAWKI?

NOPE
    Well why not?

Default So I thought I was paranoid...

I hadn't said anything, but I've been feeling a little paranoid that the 2nd ammendment was about to be attacked, and the reason there was such a prevelance of the nutcases hitting big media was kind of an institutional thing coming from up on high from the tower of hope, if I'm being clear.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2225503/posts

Get ready. Get set. B.O.H.I.C.A.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine_Sapper View Post
    did someone piss in the antbed? what is with all the trigger happy lunatics lately?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e51_1239269004
    It's a left wing plot. They just want to get our guns. Liberal equivalent of suicide bombers.
    Raised By Bears
    Bear Clan

Banned
    Blog Entries

This is the first stages of 6,000,000.000 people need to die. Yes, I too wish it was different. If you take a 50 gallon aquarium and put in 15 rats, and food for 15 rats, all will be well. Now add 300 more rats so they are wall to wall, and 24 rats deep, BAD stuff is going to happen. Humans have over populated the earth. 100 years ago there were 1.3 Billion humans now there are 6.85 Billion humans and it doubles every 31 years.

I am sorry, we could change the course of human history, but we will not do it. We are the smartest predator, but we are in a population explosion. With out cheap fuel the earth will support roughly one billion humans, maybe a little less. (6) Billion People will die.

As the cost of fuel goes up those of us in the Arctic and Sub-arctic will need to move south, making it worse for those in more habitable climates. There is much you can read about this. Sadly it is too late in the cycle to make much change, at best 1.8 Billion might be save, that still leaves 5 Billion that need to die. Denial is the first stage.

This is the first stages of 6,000,000.000 people need to die.
    You are just a hotbed of good news tonight. They will all come back as PINK FLUFFY BUNNIES and then what? And then what? Will you tell me that? Huh? I only have one cricket bat for God's sake.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    You are just a hotbed of good news tonight. They will all come back as PINK FLUFFY BUNNIES and then what? And then what? Will you tell me that? Huh? I only have one cricket bat for God's sake.

Look on the Positive side it might only be (5) BILLION that need to die....

Oh, well. That's different. I have a large cricket bat.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Angry Here we go again. . . .

If you look a history, as it is repeating itself, you will see that what has been happening with all of the shootings which have, all-of-the-sudden, been occurring quite frequently during the new liberal obama admin.

This same occurrence happened during the clinton admin., which was the precursor to the "Brady Bill" and the "assault weapons ban"!

And, while shooting like this did happen during the Bush admin. they were much more sporadic.

With all of the recent shootings happening 1. . .2. . .3, that gives the anti-gunners a lot of ammo towards banning guns.
    Everything I have posted is pure fantasy. I have not done any of the things that I have claimed to have done in my posts. I actually live in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewnOK View Post
    haha you need more dude
    Last edited by crashdive123; 04-10-2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Removed imbedded message

The weird part of this is it seems to happen in April. Maybe just coincidence but maybe something to do with winter, sunlight, who knows? Columbine=April 1999, Virginia Tech=April 2007, Oklahoma City=April 1995, Red Lion Pennsylvania=April, 2003, New Orleans=April, 2003 and the list goes on and on.

If you include March into this madness then the list really climbs. You rarely see this kind of action in summer months but beginning around December and certainly into the spring months it takes a huge jump.

I don't know the answer. I just find it weird they all seem to occur in April. Maybe we should be less concerned with what tool is used and more concerned about why it happens in the first place. Fix the root cause and you won't have to worry about the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The weird part of this is it seems to happen in April.
    Not weird, it's to cold in the winter and to hot in the summer to go crazy, April is good crazy weather.
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein