Thread: Selk Bag

Default Selk Bag

I was wondering if any of you own a Selk bag and, if you do, what you think of it.

http://www.lippiselkbag.co.uk/
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I really like the idea, but I would want a zipper for those middle of the night wake ups.
    Well why not?

Naww....I'd be afraid of something killing me in my sleep and a SAR team coming along and finding me dressed like that...big fluffy jammies...I'll pass.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Colorado Springs, CO wildography's Avatar
    Colorado Springs, CO; I've lived in 9 states, traveled through 32 others

Hmmm... interesting... of course, you can also just buy an XX sized snow mobile suit and get pretty much the same thing.
    all men die; few truly live

this reminds me of the new Jack-in-the-Box commercial with the old couple sitting there in their fuzzy blanket robes, talking about fish sandwiches...

I thought it was kind of a neat idea.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I thought it was kind of a neat idea.
    yeah, I went and read some online reviews of it after rick posted that. While the reviews were mixed, some gig'ed on quality and others on size, etc. overall it was as good as any other bag. Something I'd definitely like to give a test, but I have to figure out what to do with all the crap that floats around inside my bag first.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.