Thread: Green House Ideas

Default Green House Ideas

Here's an idea on building a green house for a pretty reasonable price. http://www.motherearthnews.com/Do-It...reenhouse.aspx
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I have 9 inch green bean plants and six inch pea plants along with smaller cukes, tomatoes, arugula, peppers and squash sitting in my sun room (my version of a greenhouse) waiting to be planted in the garden. On other news, we are suppose to have snow tomorrow. Now, that's just not right!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Our skies are lighting up right now (rain isn't here yet) and the weather radio is going off. It's warm - guess I won't have to water the garden tonight.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

My son is on his way to Orlando. Should be there about now. He called a couple of hours ago and had run through rain most of the way to the Florida border. It's raining cat's and dog's here at the moment.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

major storm heading my way tonight
    just picked up a book today at the used book store on solar green houses. will be spending a bit of time learning this craft
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

The New Yankee Workshop just re-ran a 2 part series on building your own greenhouse. Looked to be fairly well designed.
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior
    Facta non verba

Lethality of the 22LR - Actual test
    Honor dies where interest lies