Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bilderberg

A governor, senator and billionaire all in the same place? Perish the thought.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I also saw footage of Bigfoot, alien autopsies and UFOs which turned out to be balloons and frisbees.
    This is just a sad, sad day. Is there nothing sacred to these charlatans? Oh, the humanity!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

retired American

If Pataki and Rockefeller and Gates were all in the same place, this is not evidence of a global conspiracy. It only proves rich people hang out together. Is this news? And anyone who believes that a group of rich people would purposely sabotage the stock market has no conception of what the stock market is or how capitalism functions. This is like accusing a logging company of purposely burning down all the trees. The stock market is founded on competition, not cooperation. The current financial crisis is caused largely by banks loaning money to people who cannot afford to pay it back. How did the Bilderbergs cause this? And the Illuminati make good villains in fantasy novels but they are as dead as the Huns and the Neanderthals. Although I am sure someone must have seen these people lately also. perhaps at the bilderberg meeting. Probably Elvis was there also and no doubt there is footage to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by chiangmaimav View Post
    If Pataki and Rockefeller and Gates were all in the same place, this is not evidence of a global conspiracy. It only proves rich people hang out together. Is this news? And anyone who believes that a group of rich people would purposely sabotage the stock market has no conception of what the stock market is or how capitalism functions. This is like accusing a logging company of purposely burning down all the trees. The stock market is founded on competition, not cooperation. The current financial crisis is caused largely by banks loaning money to people who cannot afford to pay it back. How did the Bilderbergs cause this? And the Illuminati make good villains in fantasy novels but they are as dead as the Huns and the Neanderthals. Although I am sure someone must have seen these people lately also. perhaps at the bilderberg meeting. Probably Elvis was there also and no doubt there is footage to prove it.
    He was! And there is! I have the only copy. Anyone interested in seeing it send $500,000 US non refundable via paypal to ITookYoMoney@globalconsipiracy.net and I'll email you a copy of it.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

Quote Originally Posted by chiangmaimav View Post
    Well I don't even know what the Illuminati are. But I do know that Rockerfeller pataki and gates were not just "hanging out". If you haven't seen the tape then you really have no say as to what happened. Period. If you had seen the documentary then I'd be willing to have an open discussion, but since you obviously haven't then there's no reason to argue. The only way I could convince you of this fact is by showing you the documentary but since off the top of my head I don't have enough info on it I can't. Of course you've got a right to your opinion like anyone else.
    "When we get people who are more concerned about reading the rights to an Al Qaeda terrorist than they are with protecting the United States against people who are absolutely committed to do anything they can to kill Americans, then I worry"-Dick Cheney

Just because somebody made a movie and called it a documentary does not mean that it is laden with the truth.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

If you want the documentary it's called Endgame. I'd try getting it off netflix or something.
    "When we get people who are more concerned about reading the rights to an Al Qaeda terrorist than they are with protecting the United States against people who are absolutely committed to do anything they can to kill Americans, then I worry"-Dick Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Just because somebody made a movie and called it a documentary does not mean that it is laden with the truth.
    Very true. But after seeing the movie, I just think it is true. Again it's my opinion that it's true. I wasn't trying to force it on anyone I was just trying to see if anyone on this forum had heared about Bilderburg.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    off the top of my head I don't have enough info on it I can't.
    Then educate yourself on the material. If you want to present a case, one way or the other, then you need to understand the subject. Just offering up the fact that you've seen a documentary doesn't offer any real proof.

If you want to discuss a subject, know your opponent's position better than they know it and you won't have any trouble presenting your position clearly, intelligently and, in all likelihood, persuasively. Of course, the danger in understanding your opponent's position is you just might find he is right.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I agree with you, Rick. That's good logic. I didn't really plan for the thread to turn into an argument anyway.

BG - it's not really an argument, but rather a discussion. In your first post you made a declarative statement.
    It's a highly secretive organization of the ellite of the world. There is so much stuff about this group I really don't know where to start, but the GREATEST source of information on is is the documentary ENDGAME.
    People are now just disagreeing with that statement, that's all.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Groove View Post
    I didn't really plan for the thread to turn into an argument anyway.
    Here? you made that statement? *checking Blood Groove for fever*

Failure to plan?
    Check.
    Failure to analyze the situation for possible negative outcomes, and prepare accordingly?
    Check.

Just giving you a hard time bro.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Groove View Post
    Well I don't even know what the Illuminati are.

Me neither, but they sound like a bright bunch.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"